"And you both said that girl was nothing like me. Ha, she's worse." Katherine says to Damon.

"What makes you think she's worse?" He asks

"I've manipulated people to survive and to escape Klaus here. Elena she's solely doing it because she can, out of jealousy and maybe a bit of revenge. But deep down Elena's doing to hurt Geneviève." She says only validating evert emotion I've ever felt from Elena

"But why?" Elijah asks

"Because I took away something she really wanted." I said looking at Damon feeling bad.

   "Little Witch, you've done nothing wrong. I can make my own choices and I would choose you every time." He says understanding

  "So she wasn't agreeing with Bonnie about unlinking your bond for your safety it was for her benefit. That sneak bitch." Kol says putting more pieces together from what I've told him.

  Then the room got heavy with their instant frustration, anger, and worried.

   "There's no need for the heavy tension, you're ruining the ice cream." I say trying to clear the air.

  "They're just very over protective of you. Isn't that a dream?" Katherine says

  "It doesn't just have to be a dream, Katherine. Stefan cares about you he's just refusing to show it. Then there's always other's in the sea." I tell her.

After awhile of course now they've all calmed down, Klaus suggests that it's time to go pickup his sister. I think Katherine sensed my worries about meeting their sister.

  Once we were to ourselves before heading back to the storage place, she was turned to me and said, "hey, she's just a Barbie Klaus as I've heard. Klaus seems to love you in this short time so will she, if she knows what's good for herself."

   "What do you mean by that?" I chuckled trying to not be so serious

   "Her brothers love you and if she doesn't like you or is mean to you in anyway, she'll be pushing away the only family she has." She explains

  "Oh." I said understanding. It would be lonely being forever immortal with out your family or love.

  "Come on let's go before the guys come take you away." She says as we head to the car.

  As we drove back to the storage place, I felt somewhat better about meeting their sister. When we got there, there was one of the guards dead on the floor which made me gasp and step back.

   Elijah looked down to me and gave me his hand as a bit of comfort as we continued to walk in.

  "Come out, come out. Where ever you are dear, sister." Klaus calls out in the storage unit

  We stood waiting until Klaus and I felt a pain striking in our back, which made us both call out in pain.

   As I finally looked up I saw her. She stab Klaus, which makes sense but owe.

    "Rebekah, I would advise you don't do that again." Elijah says as Klaus gains his composer and take the piece out of wood out of his back, which also hurt.

    "I'm sorry, Little wolf." Klaus says looking at me.

    Rebekah, just stood there staring at us in amazement, but then she acted annoyed.

   "Why have you woken me after years, Niklaus?" She asks as she watches all of us.

   "Because I need your help, but first there will be some rules. " Klaus says