Chapter 23

Geneviève POV 🧡 

    As I got back to the apartment, I announced the news that shocked everyone but one.

   "We can't leave just yet. Stefan's dying." I explained

     I saw Katherine and Elijah's concern but Klaus didn't bat an eye at what I said.

     "Did you know?" I asked him

    "I sensed but wasn't sure. I was guessing he'd speak up about it." He explains

   "Well he didn't I had to tell Damon, because I couldn't let us leave while his brother literally is feels like death." I explain

  "So I'm guessing that's where Damon is now." Elijah says

   "Yes, they're trying to look for an antidote or something." I say

   "For what?" Katherine says concerned. I could feel her worries and concern for him. I can tell she still cares for him.

   "For a... A werewolf bite." I tell her.

   "There is no antidote for it. They'll be searching for something that doesn't exist." She says raising her voice in anger.

    I could help but feel helpless with not saving Damon's brother.

   "There has to be something in Dr. Martin's collection of grimores or research. There's something no one's ever found." I said trying to give myself and her hope.

    "I'm sorry to say but Dr.Martin isn't going to be of help." Elijah says with a down look from a lost of a friend.

    "Why are you so concerned for Stefan? He's one of the ones that helped dagger Elijah." Klaus points out.

    " But that doesn't mean I don't care about how Damon will be effected from his death. And anyways you still have Kol daggered somewhere and I'm not hoping death falls upon you that's just not right. " I explained

   "What if I did say I know of an antidote for a werewolf bite?" Klaus says seeing how this will effect me as well as Damon.

"Then you should share it with the class." Katherine says angry

Klaus sighs and gets up and goes over to the kitchen and gets vile, and cuts his hand and fills it with his blood.

"My blood. It should heal him." He says walking over to hand it to me.

"Thank you" I said and kisses him on his cheek surprising him. " Come on." I said to Katherine.

As we left out Katherine looked back to see if Klaus would do anything but he just stared her down now knowing she wasn't compelled to stay here anymore.

"He's not aloud to hurt any of my friends, so don't worry." I said pulling her along to the car.

As we got there Stefan was laying in his bed as Elena and Damon sat with him. I gave Katherine the cure and she walked in to the room first.

"What is she doing here?" Elena says with an attitude I don't like.

  "Here to save Stefan." Katherine says moving Elena out the way not liking her tone either.

  "You can't just push me to the side. I'm his girlfriend remember, what are you to him anyways?" Elena says purely because of jealousy.

  "I'm his first love, the first petrova he fell for, you're just a copy of me remember. I came first sorry to break it to you, he was only interested in you because of me." Katherine says

Elena looked offended as Damon and I just watched this reaction goes on. Katherine finally gave Stefan the blood and he started to wake up. And his first words cut Elena deep.

  "Katherine." He says coming conscious.

  Elena looked embarrassed and ran out the room.

  "Yeah it's me." Katherine says overjoyed that it worked.

(Author Note: is this just me or is this giving the scene with Lavender and Hermione fighting over Ron in the hospital wing on HP. I just saw that after writing this far.)

After awhile Stefan asked where Elena went and I went to get her so they could talk.

  "It's time to go." Katherine says after we close the door.

  "Why so fast?" Don't you want to talk to him." I said to her.

   "There's no point when I already know the answer I'll get. Elena may looks and sometimes acts like me but she doesn't also carries the part of himself he hates and fills him with regrets." She says pained that she could never be with the one she loves.

  "You know how it feels now, don't you." Damon says bringing up their past.

   "I'm sorry, I should have never lead you on like I did. And it's not like I never loved you it's just you we're the one I was in love with. And anyways it turned out good for you, you have Geneviève here." She says finally having a slight smile on her face.

   "Come on let's go." I said knowing how far away they both want to get away from Stefan.

  Katherine's heartbroken, while Damon is still upset with his brother will how selfish he was and his lack of telling someone that he's dying.

We got back to the apartment and Klaus and Elijah was sitting there with a few bags they had.

"I think we'll have to stop at my place so I can pack." I said

"No need. We can buy you a wardrobe on the way. What ever our little princess wants." Klaus says

"Alright then where to first?" I asked

"How about we start with Maryland so you can talk to your mother." Elijah says giving his opinion on this.

"He's right, since these last few days has been about you." Damon says to Klaus.

°°°°°°°°°°°

The drive was quite. Everyone was thinking of their own thoughts about how things are going to go, while I got nervous of the answers I'll receive.

Then as said I called so we wouldn't show up unannounced.

Phone rings.... ... .. .

Mom🤍- Darling, I haven't heard from you in awhile, how are you?

Me🧡- I'm good

Mom🤍- what's going on in your little brain, Geneviève?

Me🧡- Mom, I learnt alot about myself here actually and I'm on my way home with some friends because I need to talk to you

Mom🤍- Of course. I was wondering when you'd come to talk to me. I'll guess I'll get the guest rooms ready then, should I get 4 ready then?

Me🧡- you knew?

Mom🤍- Of course I knew, I'm your mother. I just wanted you to discover yourself as well as meet your friends that you said on your own. But don't forget I'll always be here for you like I've always told you.

Me🧡 - you could have just told me

Mom🤍- but would you have believed me or even met your friends along the way.

Me🧡- probably not.

Mom🤍- [laughs] four rooms then?

Me🧡- [laughs] yes four rooms 

Mom🤍- see you when you here

Me🧡- see you, love you mom

Mom🤍- love you too, darling

Comment 💌 and Vote 🌟

I hope you all like this chapter

Good Morning🌅Evening🌆 Night 🌃

                🤍🧡 Everyone 🧡🤍.