Chapter 6

Bonnie POV. 💜

   Ever since Geneviève gotten here it's like I have an annoying sibling that I have to watch over and make sure she doesn't get hurt.

   And to make it worse she's now connected at the hip to the worst person possible. Damon.

  Also how is it that she's some special empath witch that needs protecting. And if she needed protecting why in the world would her mother allow her to come here of all places. Mystic Falls, where it's known for terrible things to happen. It's not like her mother didn't know she's an empath. Right?

   Because if Grams knew that means Auntie Antoinette knew too. She had to, right. Specially how werid is Geneviève is, she had to know something.

*Knock-knock*

I turned to see Geneviève at my door.

  "Hey, what do you need?" I say

"I was wondering if you could help me with my history homework. I have to write a paper about something interesting about our family's history and I think you know more than I do." She says nervous.

  "Well what do you want to know?" I asked curious of where this would go.

  "I don't know. What about something about the Bennett witches? No one would believe it anyways." She says coming in to my room.

  "Well sit down and I can tell you everything Grams told me." I say thinking about this.

  I was being annoyed by my cousin that really doesn't know anything about our family. Or oblivious to the supernatural world, maybe I should think about this a bit more.

  After talking to her about our family's history she asked about Grams.

  "What was Grams like? I only remember her from memories from when I was little." She asks

  "Umm." I said not knowing where to start

"She was amazing actually, caring and and the one person I look up to. Even with that she's a Bennett just like you and I and as I learned from actually learning about our ancestors. We're strong, brave, smart and driven. And she as hell put up a good fight." I said as we laughed

  "She sounds amazing." Geneviève says as a tear falls down her face.

  "As well as you. You're Bennett after all. And I should have treated you as one the moment you got here because you are family." I said turning to hug her.

  "Then why did you hate me?" She asks as I hold her.

  "Because you left and you never came back until after Grams died. I was angry that it took years for you to come back, to even visit or call. But at least you did come back, that's all that matters and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I say starting to cry along with her.

💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤🖤

Damon's POV🖤 

As I got home of course Stefan was sitting there waiting like a parent waiting for their child to come back in the middle of the night.

"What do you want?" I asked getting myself a drink

"I didn't expect you to be at the dinner. Did Geneviève introduce you as her new boyfriend. Or should I say one of out of four possible boyfriends." Stefan says

"Aren't you sunshiny today?" I say about to walk away.

"So I take that as an no. Wonder why that soulmates bond has been keeping you two together like glue. I would have think she would have been thrilled to tell her family about you. But I guess it's great that she didn't so." Stefan says getting up

I turned around and walked up to him and was two seconds away from breaking his arm.

  "What do you mean by that?" I ask

  "I'm just saying maybe she knows who you truly are under neath that bond you two have. And if it were to break, she wouldn't stay with you Damon." Stefan says taunting me

  "Shut up Stefan!" I say pushing him away from me.

   "Damon think. Do you believe Geneviève would care for you after she knows the killing, the manipulation, and the scheming that is wrapped up in all that Damon Salvatore truly is." Stefan says

  "She knows! Everything! I've told her and she's seen it, Stefan. How did you think she found out about you? Or did you forget she saw you try putting people together again like dolls! She's afraid of you! You, Stefan!" I yell getting angry that he would ever start this again.

  "Then why shouldn't she be afraid of you. Who's going to protect her from you Damon." He says as he gets closer

   "I would never hurt her. I would never." I said heartbroken from even the thought.

   "What about the one thing you've took from her because you had to have Katherine. Do you think she would want to stay bonded to you for life after knowing that?" He says patting my shoulder and starting to walk away.

   Before he could get far I slammed him into the wall, " the only way to get rid of the bond is killing one of us. And you don't have to guts to kill me, you've would have ages ago if you did."

  Stefan looks me in the eyes and says the one thing that angered me most.

  "Who said anything about killing either of you"

Comment 💌 and Vote 🌟✨

You're welcome to comment suggestions or ideas

Just be warned I might not use them if they don't fit with this story line.

Alright I hope everyone is doing well

Good Morning🌄Evening🌆 Night🌃

                💜🖤 Everyone 🖤💜.