Chapter 25

Kol POV. 💙

    As I sat with Geneviève suddenly field and the area felt different. And there was a feeling I haven't felt in along time. I was being woken up. I looked to Geneviève and I can see the panic spread on her face as I was pulled from her.

     After hundreds of years I'm awake. And I was woken up at the worst moment, at least I know by who.

     "Hello, Brother." I said sitting up from my coffin.

     "I brought you a gift." He says shoving a girl to me. I just looked at him annoyed. "Come on, we need to talk."

      I give in and drain the poor girl and now ready to hear what he has to say.

       "So what do you have to say, Klaus?" I sat waiting for him to speak.

       "I'm sorry for daggering you alright and recently I've been feeling guilty about after being told you've been able to communicate with my little wolf in her sleep." He explains

      "This is a day. I never thought I'd see the day you'd apologize to anyone. Geneviève, must have done a number on you." I said seeing a new Niklaus Mikaelson in front of me.

      "Don't accept the apology or not but no fighting in front of her." He says

      "Of course, our little princess is gentle and won't like that." I said

      "She's been asking about you." He soon says

      "Where is she?" I ask

      "We went to her parents house for some answers. About her and what she is." He explains

       "Take me to her." I say standing up.

       "Fine. We have to get back before she wakes, I promised her." He says

       "Why didn't you just tell her that you were coming to get me? She's worried about you." I asked following him to the car which he tells me it is.

       "Didn't want to get her hopes up if something went wrong." He says

        "Like what?" I asked

        "Me just daggering you again." He says starting the car.

        Klaus took me to change to fit more in this time plus look better for when I meet Geneviève in real life for the first time.

        As we got to her parents house, her mother was standing at the door waiting for us.

        "I had feeling you'd do the right thing." She says to Klaus. "Come on in, Kol." She says surprising the both of us.

  I didn't expect her to know my name. As I walked in, she shock my hand which witches in the past wouldn't have done.

   "I was hoping to see you. I'm Geneviève's mother as I believe Klaus has told you and you can call me Grace." She says welcoming me in.

  " I never thought a witch would be so accepting that her daughter would be with a vampire." I say still set back from her positive attitude.

  "Well, you and your brothers aren't just any vampires, aren't you. And even still original vampires, hybrids or werewolves for that matter wouldn't stop me from meeting my daughters mates. The ones I'll soon have to leave her with. And I know you'll all protect, that's all I need to know as her mother." She says as my other Elijah and I'm guessing my darling's other mate joins us.

   "Without doubt I know we'll protect her." Elijah says

  "I know and happy she found you all because with her learning about herself and her magic there will be those who want to take it. But she's more special than any of us realized." She says