Chapter 19

Elijah's POV. 💚

   In the events that's unfolded, I don't think no one remember that me or Geneviève was there, expect for Damon of course. After giving him a look, I ran after her, to find them driving away from a wrecked parking lot.

   Every car was wrecked or damage in a way but Damon's. After taking in the sight, I followed them back to the apartment Klaus has been staying. Knowing that Klaus would never harm her I waited to see which one of two would be leaving.

    Sitting on the bench in front of the building, only minutes later, I saw him finally himself, just as it should be.

    " From the long face, I'm guessing you've ruining your chances with her, Brother." I said catching his attention catching him off guard.

    "I don't know what you're talking about." He says and continue walking

   "Niklaus, all you need to do is just do as she asks. She understands why you're doing this but she doesn't agree on how. Is this really worth hurting your chances at happiness?" I say following soon getting him to stop in the middle of the park.

   "I've been waiting for centuries to get back what's been taken from me and in those centuries I've become someone unworthy of her. She might as well learn who Klaus Mikaelson is better she gets her hopes up to find a knight and shinning armour which isn't here." He says looking me in the eyes.

    "That's your past, she cares about what you decide to do now." I simply say before walking ahead of him to the Mystic Falls Grill.

      Following me into the grill, we take a seat at the bar.

     "Why do you even care what happens between me and her?" He asks

     "Because I care for her." I says then orders a drink.

    After sitting in silence amongst the two of us, Damon and Alaric comes to join us.

    "So this is the man of the hour." Damon jokes taking a seat with us.

   "This the Klaus that, body snatched my body." Alaric says joining us.

    "Sorry, mate." Klaus says

    "So let's get down to the chase, let's try and put this sacrifice thing on pause just for some time, so we could look for a way that Elena can live. Then you may continue on your mission. What do you say?" Damon says trying to give an offer.

   "I have my witch, my wolf and vampire, why should I wait when I have waited long enough." Klaus says

  "Because you'd be digging yourself in a greater hole especially after everything that's happened already. Geneviève wouldn't be too happy about her new friends grieving the lost of their friends which one of them is her cousin as well, so just some time wouldn't hurt." Damon says as I chuckled at Klaus's reaction.

He's trying to make it seem like he doesn't care about how Geneviève thinks of him or how she feels on this situation but me and Damon both know it's hurting him.

"You have until the full moon tomorrow night. That's the only time you'll have." Klaus says frustrated getting up and leaving.

"That was interesting." I say

"We have until tomorrow to figure out how to save Elena, so where do we start." Alaric says looking at us but I could tell this wasn't the outcome Damon was looking for

"Elijah can look into that, but we need to find out who the werewolf and the vampire is. And where are they?" Damon says

"There's only two werewolves in town since Uncle Lockwood is dead. Taylor and Julie, which has been creeping around." Alaric says