Chapter 32

Geneviève POV 🧡

"I think Rebekah and Jeremy are falling for each other...." I said walking in the kitchen to immediately be stopped in my tracks.

I feel something come over like I walked into a different space.

As I looked around the kitchen, there was no one there but there was still food on the stove.

  As I walked closer I turned the burner off while I looked into the pan. Someone was making eggs for breakfast. And I knew it wasn't Damon because he cooks fried eggs not scrambled.

  Still cautious of whatever is going on I look around the house. Which looked the same, as I walked around the house everything was still in it's same place. It was like I was walking around in a ghost mansion because it was completely empty and I constantly felt something as I turned each corner of the house. It felt somewhat familiar but different.

As I looked around upstairs I went to Damon's room to see if he could be there or even if there was some clues of what's going on.

As I walked in there wasn't a huge difference but the one thing that was like a huge red flag was that the tv was gone.

  Right then and there I knew I wasn't in the same place where I woke up this morning. There was a TV right there mounted over the fireplace.

   "Damon!" I yelled freaking out but I didn't hear anything back.

   "Klaus... Elijah..... Kol....." I said walking back to the hallway, "Anyone.." I whispered losing hope that anyone's there.

   I just stood there in the hall about to cry because I was left here alone and I didn't know what to do. Everyone was here they were alright here just a minute ago.

   I sat there in the hallway scared and afraid crying until I finally felt someone there.

  They were feeling.....

   Confused....

  Concerned......

  And a sense of hope.....

  I scrambled to stand up feeling that they're coming closer. The closer they started to come, I felt my fear rise.

   As they turned the corner of the hallway, I could finally see them.. well him.

  As he stepped closer I took in his features as the fear I once felt was replaced with instant butterflies. He was stunning. Then I caught myself, I shouldn't be looking at him like that.

I only ever felt this way towards.....

   Damon, Elijah, Klaus and Kol..

   It couldn't be right...

"What's wrong, cupcake?" He says sending a chill down my spine.

Just then I was going to answer but then it felt like I was yanked back as everything became blurry.

It soon felt like I was waking from a dream as I'm still in the spot where I was in the kitchen after I let Jeremy.

As I'm still coming back to reality, I hear Katherine speaking, " You've better have done it right, or your dead."

"Agreed." Kol says

As I blink again finally feeling like could move, I'm instantly crushed in a hug by my mates.

  "Darling, What happened?" Elijah asks once they let me breathe.

  "I don't know. I was still here but it was an empty house. Like you all disappeared." I tried to explain.

"What did you see, little wolf?" Klaus asks as they guide me to sit down.

"Everything was the same mostly but the tv in Damon's room was gone. Oh.. and there was this guy here. I think he was here alone." I continued to explain.

"Did you recognize him?" Elijah asked

"No, but I don't think you all like it." I said seeing the concern on their faces.

  "What do you mean, little wolf?" Klaus asks

  "I think I went there so I could find him because I think he's..." I said anxious of what they're reaction would be.

  "You felt it again didn't you. He's your mate isn't he." Kol says putting the dots together.

  "Yeah, I think so. And I think I was pulled there because I felt him here." I said then looked up at Damon and Stefan looking at each other.

"Damon, what's wrong?" I asked not being to read his face.

"You said that my TV was gone. I got that TV in 1997." He says

"What are trying to say that she went to the past?" Kol asks confused

"No, she didn't time travel. She projected herself somewhere else that's maybe stuck in that time because I don't think Damon or Stefan had a random guy just running around in their house." Bonnie says alerting me that she was even here.

"It doesn't matter what happened as long as it doesn't happen again." Klaus says

  "But I have to go back or find out what happened." I say not agreeing with that.

  "Geneviève, you scared them. Why not leave this alone for now." Rebekah says trying to help.

  "I can't. He's there all alone. There's no one else there." I tried to explain

"What do you mean, little witch?" Damon asks

"He's the only one I felt there for miles. And then I could barely sense his emotions, it was like they're locked away. I wouldn't blame him though, he's there alone." I said thinking about how horrible someone had to be to just leave him there.

Comment 💌❤️ and Vote 🌟

I think we all know who this mystery guy is 😂

Good Morning☀️Evening🌆 Night🌚

                  🧡 Everyone 🧡.