Chapter 26

Geneviève POV. 🧡

    I woke up more happy than I ever been knowing Kol was alright and here. I told him all about Mystic Falls and everything that's happened and also of this time of age.

    Kol has been asleep for ages that he didn't know some of the changes that's happened like when a TV was created and films aren't just still rolled on a projector manually.

    He's missed out on a bunch of new movies and books that's came out since but he's mainly was interested in my phone.

         "Hey, breakfast is ready, when you two are ready, little witch." Damon says poking his head in the door.

       "Okay, we'll be down." I tell him and he leaves.

      After he left I could tell something was on Kol's mind.

      "What's up?" I ask him

      "Do I have to share you with him and my brothers?" He asks

     "Well you can think of it like you're gaining a new friend. I think you'll like Damon." I say

    "I'd doubt it." He says

    "Come on, give him a chance. You're brothers seems to stand him." I say

   Kol just jokingly rolls his eyes then we joined them downstairs for breakfast.

   Throughout breakfast you would have thought it was a normal group of friends and family. I wonder if this was all because of me or if it's just a coincidence because this is one of the view moments in history where a werewolf, a witch, a hybrid, vampires and a empath all sat in harmony.

  Even Klaus and Katherine started to get along with each other. I know they all lived lives before meeting me but it feels like our story just started.

•••••••

  After dinner, my mother helped us get ready to leave out just again, knowing of Klaus's mission. She didn't agree on his tactics but it seemed like she understands his reasons.

   We soon said goodbye to my parents and were off looking for werewolf packs.

    "Why must we find werewolves for you to have hybrids? Aren't we enough?" I asked slightly joking with Klaus.

   "Why don't my princess need a kingdom to rule. There for we'll need loyal men." He says

   "I don't want to rule over anyone. But it might be fun if I must." I say

   "Darling, you'll soon understand." He says continuing to drive.

    Then I turned to Kol which was sitting beside me. " What can we do for fun while he drags werewolves home with us?"

   "Well you can show me how much things changed and maybe get in a bit of trouble." Kol says.

  It was like Elijah and Damon has became the two older brothers because they gave him a look. I think we all know the look. The don't you dare look. And I get it I need protecting and all but why can't we have any fun.

  "You two will not cause any sort of trouble." Elijah says

  "Elijah, come on just a little bit of fun." I begged

  "Little Witch, no he's right." Damon says before Elijah could answer.

  I just sighed as I sat in the car bored. After awhile I got irritated, I just wanted to get out of the car and do something.

    Then suddenly we started to slow down.