Chapter 13

Geneviève POV 🧡

Everything is getting better even though no one but me and Damon trusts Elijah. I just hope Stefan doesn't get to Damon and he starts to agree also.

"So, you've found your second soulmate. How does it feel, Geneviève?" Caroline asks as we walked down the halls

"I don't know. I just feel happier. Maybe because I now know he's alive or it's now that I'm near him. Does that make sense." I tried to explain

"Yes, it does. It's a huge relief when you find out someone you care about is okay." She says as we walk to class.

"I just wished everyone else trusted him." I say

"It'll take time. He's an original and we all just found out about them. It's takes time to trust something unknown and also if he's actually on our side." Caroline explains

"I get it." I say

As we made it to I think all of our favorite class, History with Rick. Or I should say Mr. Saltzman.

As I took my seat and taking out my stuff for this class I just felt that feeling again. The Butterflies.

As I looked up Alaric was looking at me curiously but I just shrugged it off because it couldn't be Alaric.

Then he stood up to start the class and felt a slight nervousness from him which was weird.

"So where were we?" He says

"The 70's, Rick" Elena says then realized what she said, "I mean Mr. Saltzman."

"Yes, the 70's that was an interesting time period." He says starting his rant that end up taking up the whole class.

For some reason it just didn't seem like him. Something about him didn't seem right.

"Hey, Rick are you okay?" I ask coming up to the front after everyone left.

"Yeah, how are you, love?" He says letting an English accent come through.

I just looked at him until it clicked. He didn't have the vibe or feel of Kol, so it must be....

"Klaus..." She says surprised

"Clever than I thought, love." He says with a smirk that's weird on Alaric.

"How are you... Well do you just look like Rick or are you Rick? I don't understand?" I asked confused

"It's a little trick that a type of witch uses but they hate being called that. They call themselves travelers. Im inhabiting his body, your friend is fine." He explains

"Aren't you afraid I'll just tell?" I asked wondering why he'll tell me all this.

"It's not like I don't already have other plans up my sleeve." He says

Then suddenly Caroline opens the door.

"Hey, Elijah's parked outside. Don't leave him waiting to talk about history or Damon. Or whatever you two talk about." Caroline says

"I'll be out in a second." I tell her and she leaves out again.

"Elijah's here. And why would we be taking about Damon Salvatore?" Klaus asks looking to me for answers.

"For one, they're both my other mates and two why do you care if Elijah's here?" I say looking to him for answers now.

"I see Elijah hasn't gotten to that part about us having history yet. Maybe you should ask him love." He says sitting back down at the desk.