Epilouge 4

KLAUS POV
"XAVIER" Lily yelled. I hear speedy footsteps above me. "No running in the house, you bloody rascals" I shouted. I could have had a life with just my mate. However, it would have eventually happened. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her let alone my hands. I smirk leaning down and kissing my wife's temple. "Stop laughing" I growled looking at the rest of our family.

Davina shook her head while Khol tried to hide his smile. "Don't laugh you're going to be dealing with a lot more than rowdy kids. You're going to have to deal with a teen soon" I rebutted looking at my niece next to Davina.
After a year of Davina and Khol obsessing over our Xavier. They shortly adopted Charolette a nine-year-old little girl.

Khol hugged his daughter and she smiled. "My baby is my best friend unlike my niece who is more like you than ever. Who will soon probably hate you, now or in the near future" Khol teased. "Yeah, Daddy is my bestie" Charlotte smiled bumping her fist with Khol. "I think she's more like Tara" Freya smiled. "Me," Tara said appalled. I scoffed hearing shrieking coming toward us. "Mommy, Lily....broke my arm" Xavier cried bearing his head in her lap.

I glanced at Lily who glared at me "he took my book". "Scratch that Xavier is more like Tara" Marcel chuckled. Rebekah nudged his shoulder and I looked back at Tara. She cooed Xavier holding his arm. "Take a deep breath, my, love" she spoke to our son. She cracked his arm back in place and I winced. I now wince at things like a broken arm. Oh, how children change you.

"Lily, two more weeks" I stated. Lily frowned and eyes turned a light hazel. "Don't you dare" Tara deadpanned. Lily bit her lip sitting down at the table. If you're wondering what two more weeks mean. My daughter still has an utterly obsessed hound dog that she likes. There was a school break however I wanted to spend time as a Family. So, we didn't take her back. We were going to allow her to go back this weekend.

However, hurting her brother made that two more weeks. "Your father shouldn't be punishing you since he did a lot worse to his siblings" Elijah tattled. "Really" Lily smirked at me. I glared at Elijah and Tara held my hand.
"And I learned from those past mistakes" I phony grinned. Rebekah challenged me with an arch brow. "Oh I meant to thank you Elena for the books for Xavier" Tara softly smiled.

"I'm just glad Xavier liked them" Elena grinned. Everyone grew to like Elena. I however thought she was annoying but if my brother is happy so be it. She helped my wife with the baby making them grow closer.

"I want to be called X" Xavier frowned. "X, I like the sound of that" Marcel grinned nodding his head. "See," Xavier said then stuck out his tongue at Lily. "Stop that" I rolled my eyes. Both of my children huff going back to eating their food. "How is my other nephew doing" Elijah asked Keelin. "He's off with my parents. They are taking him fishing".

"Fishing" Khol scrunched up his nose. "Yep, my parents taught me" Keelin drawled. Really I was ready for everyone to leave so I could spend some time with my wife. Since everyone has moved out. "Daddy, I'm done eating can I go play with Charolette" Lily asked. "Me too" Xavier peeped with food all around his mouth.

"Go ahead but be careful" I ordered. "No using magic," Davina told Charlotte. Did I mention they adopted Charlotte from a witch coven? "Now that the children are gone. Let's talk business" I look to Freya. Once we were done I stood up ready to usher my family away however my in-laws arrived.

Tara POV
"Tara" my pa greeted. I smiled giving him a big hug. My father kissed my cheek and then glanced over my shoulder. "Where are my grandchildren" my mother asked. "There outside," Klaus said. My father held a tight lip frown and ushered his hand out to Klaus. "Klaus". Mr. Jhon". They were cordial which was better than before.

Over the years my parents learn to deal with my choices. They love their grandchildren just not my husband. There was a cough and I turned around looking at Rebekah. "Why don't we have some tea? It's beautiful weather today" Rebekah encouraged. "Great," I said linking arms with my parents and taking them to the backyard.

There was an assortment of lawn chairs under the shade with a mini cabana. As soon as we came out my children noticed their grandparents. They ran towards them greeting politely. "Pop pop" Xavier squealed as my father picked him up while Lily hugged my mother. I walked towards the lounge chair watching with everyone else as my parents played with the kids.

Klaus pulled me into his lap and I giggled. I leaned into him wrapping my hand around his neck. I tipped my face down to his smiling from ear to ear. "I love you". "I love you too," he said softly with that gorgeous smirk.

I always thought that Klaus was always a monster someone I had to run from. Who was dark and evil. Who could never be understood? But I learned that he was possessive, relentless, and would never give up. He gave me my two children and fucking hell. However, it was worth it. I just had to learn to stop fighting His Love.

••••••••••
The end! Omg guys I feel like crying. Thank you to everyone who's read this book and commented. I love reading dark romances and I wanted to give Klaus a love interest. Which gave me the idea for this story. Fanfic! I will be coming out with two other stories.

One is called "Hopeless Romantic" which will be one out of the three Romantic Series stories.  This is a crush story for all the people who have wanted to end up with their crushes! 🩷The other book will be called "The Lost Origin". Which will have Greek gods, vampires, and much more! So stay tuned for updates!

Please comment on any thing I should work on or how you felt about the overall story.