Chapter 76

Two days have passed
Tara POV
Over the last two days, Klaus has taken everything sharp out of the room. I haven't seen anyone but him. He brings me every meal and forces me to drink blood. He coddles waiting for me hand and feet. Although I still haven't gotten the shackle off my leg.

Currently, I was nervously biting my nails and checking the clock on the nightstand. "I will be back in two hours. If I could take you I would" Klaus said fixing his tie in the mirror. From what I knew Klaus was meeting his friend from the wedding.

Flashback
"KLAUS" Lucient smiled side hugging Klaus.
Flashback ended
The guy had brought men with him. Many of them died and Klaus needed to talk with Lucient. However, he said he didn't trust him to bring me with him. Klaus turned around looking at me. I tried to relax and look normal.

"What did I just say" Klaus stood at the foot of the bed. "To behave," I said dryly rolling my eyes. "I'm serious" Klaus stared. He came over beside me kissing my stomach and then my temple.

With one final look, Klaus closed the door but I could hear him discussing things with the guards.

Klaus POV
"Don't go anywhere. Stay guarding this door until I go back. If anything happens I will brick you into the cellar" I looked in between them for any uncertainty. Something felt wrong. Tara was locked in the room and was pregnant with my child. Her memories were back and I had her all to myself. Everything is going my way.

I got into the car and drove towards Lucient's penthouse.

Elijah POV
After thirty minutes I walked towards the two guards blocking my way. "Step aside," I said gruffly looking at my watch. We were on a schedule we needed to be out of there in thirty minutes. One of the guys scoffed which made me sigh.

I quickly snapped both of their necks stepping over their bodies. I opened the door seeing Tars quickly stand up. I walked over pulling out a key. "Are they alright"  Tara glanced looking at two guys on the floor. "They're fine" I grunted unlocking her shackle.

Tara stretched moving around. I could tell that she could start feeling the vampire's strength move throughout her body. "Leave everything we will get new things," I said grabbing her hand.

Tara shrugged her hand out of mine making me stop to look at her. "How can I trust you" Tara mumbled. "I know you hate me for making you keep the child but do you really want to get rid of that child". Tara looked down at her stomach "You're right"."I want you and that child to be safe. So just trust me until I can get you and your parents to safety. After that I will leave and won't tell anyone".

I waited for a response with Tara nodding her head. I took her hand and she followed me downstairs. There was no one else here and the maids are currently in a meeting. I walked us down the stairs into the cellar.

I gripped the black metal gate looking at Tara. "Stay in the middle of the pathway. Look straight at me" I mumbled opening the gate. I began walking with Tara close behind me. You could see the vampires stuck in bricks in the wall. A couple of the vampire's hands jumped out making Tara cower into me. She gripped my shirt tightly.

"Why are they like this" Tara whispered. "This is what happens to the vampires who Klaus wants to punish," I said turning the corner. I stop at the five cell doors going straight across. I pulled out a key and went to the middle cell opening it.

With a loud creak, the door opened. Sitting against the wall Tara's parents squinted. "It can't be" Tara's mom's voice cracked. Tara's hand was covering her mouth and her body was shaking.

Tara's POV
"Mama... Papa" I sobbed looking at their skinny bodies. They looked malnourished and had deep dark bags. "My...my baby," My father said as I hugged them. They tried moving their body but I heard something metal stopping them. I stood up glaring at the chains. My teeth clenched looking at my parents on these shakes.

He put me in chains and now my parents. My anger rolled off me in flames making me break the chains. My parents stared at me in awe. "We have to go," Elijah said looking at me. My father and I helped my mother up. My father glared at Elijah trying to stand tall to look big however his body looked weak.

"How can we trust him" my father spat. "He's helped me get through all the things Klaus... Has done". "If she trusts him then I will too. We taught our daughter well," my mother said looking at Elijah. Stepping Outside the cell Elijah took my place helping my father keep my mother up.

"Turn here," Elijah said. "Now there," he said quickly leading us to a dead end. I looked at Elijah worriedly until I touched the wall and it tilted. It was a spin door that looked like a brick wall but was fake. We went through it and ended up in a side alleyway.

I blocked my eyes still being sensitive to the light. "TARA" Elijah yelled heading towards a black Range Rover. Elijah helped my mom inside while my dad got in. We were all buckled up and Elijah started the car.

"Hold everyone" Eljah gritted.

********************
Has Tara really gotten away from Klaus? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please give any comments it encourages me to write more.