Chapter 88

Jhon POV
"They appeared with you". "With me" Tara said. "Yes, my child. They told us about the wonderful place they had made. Your mother spoke proudly telling us about the people they save turning them into monere. They had built a kingdom. They were treated as King and queen. And you there little princess. However, as nature intended Pellisa was right. The powers she bustowed was for only your father. Not your mother or anyone else. You father started to see the madness take over them all.

Every monere has a mate. Someone who loves them and they feel connected with. When they die you feel like your soul is taken from you. However, the actual monere sometimes don't feel it but there partners do. The monere that do feel it started attacking humans, vampires because they didn't feel the same way when they were mates. Alec wanted to put a stop to it. Make a law that people were free. If the monere found their mate and they were with someone. To give up".

"The people listened to their king but the queen your mother though he was wrong. She thought monere should be over everything. Have their choice of whatever they wanted. Your mother wanted you to be apart of a ceremony for you to be married. For you to live your life as queen. Though your father wanted you to be free. So, the night of the ceremony he gave us you" my father said sadly.

"And what happened to him? Alec" I whispered sadly with tears in my eyes. "Mates will do anything to keep their partner together. Your mother CALAHAN might have hurt him thinking he was trying to run away with you. Sadly to say I think he's dead" My father looked down at his plate.

"So..so. I am a monere? My mother might have killed my father and....." I began to sob. My mother got up hugging me and holding me tight. I realized that these were always going to be my parents. I never knew the man Alec or that horrible woman.

Elijah whispered something to my father and they both left the room.

Elijah POV
"Youre telling me that I am supposed to believe this. I am an original vampire. I would have heard about anything like a monere" I yelled in a hushed tone in the living room. "You original vampires always thinking you know shit. I have lived for 300 years. Alec and his people were a quiet group. They kept to themselves and when they mess up they have people to clean it up. They live everywhere, they are everywhere. They hold powerful positions".

"So if you're wondering why you don't know them because they don't want to be known. And they've been looking for her. And now your brother has plastered my daughter's face on every news station. You better hope that neither of them find us because Klaus Michealson has nothing on CALAHAN" he said before walking away.

Taking out my phone I called Jackson "Look into the name Monere".

Tara POV
"I'm sorry," I said while getting into bed. "It's fine. I get why you were so upset and I am happy you don't hate us" my mother smiled holding my cheek. "I don't hate you. I just wish had told me what I really was". "We will never be able to forgive ourselves," my mother said holding her heart.

"I just feel like I can't control it. I didn't want to hurt you" I said sadly. "You could never hurt me". "And if you want to learn how to control it. I can teach you just like how I taught your dad". "I would really like that, papa". My mother smiled kissing my head. Then they both left the room "Good night" they said closing the door.

I laid back getting comfortable in bed. Covering myself more falling asleep. I'm running through the forest. "I told you. You will love me " someone screamed. Looking around there was no one around me but the voice continued to shout. "I love you" I heard Klaus say. I held my head falling to the ground screaming.

I felt a pressure on my leg "no, no,no" I said seeing Klaus hand on my leg. "You will learn to Love me. You will never escape me" he said twisting my leg. I screamed in agony. I jumped waking up gasping. Elijah held my face I moved my head looking around where I was. My breathing was static and when I looked into Elijah's eyes. I began to calm down.

"You're okay" Elijah whispered. "Yea, it's just. Nothing" I said. "Okay" he said standing back up. "Could you... sleep here tonight" I asked shyly. "Sure" Elijah smiled. I moved over making space for Elijah. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I laid my head on his chest.

After being cuddled up I began to fall back to sleep peacefully.

*********************
Team Klaus or Team Elijah? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment it encourages me to update more!