Chapter 72

Tara POV
I opened my eyes groaning holding my neck. I could hear the birds chirping and people conversations. I am a vampire. I looked down holding my stomach. Since I was kid I always loved children. I wanted have a family. A husband. Some kids.

A tear fell down my face thinking of having Klaus's child. You poor thing. You haven't done anything to deserve this. I just can't handle having his child. I know how it feels to not be like because of who you are. Being black and all. I looked at stomach curiously but my face scrunched up with discust.

I pulled my shirt down hearing the footsteps. The door open and Klaus appeared. "You snapped my neck" I gritted. "You keep trying to leave" Klaus said while coming in with a bottle of blood. "I will keep trying" I said definitely. Klaus smirked as he sat the bottle of blood on the desk. I pulled the covers off my body and attempted to stand up. I'm gonna wipe that smirk right off his face. My body fell to the ground hearing a loud creak sound.

I looked at my ankle to see a black metal shackle. I gripped at it using my vampire strength but it wouldnt budge. My head snapped to Klaus glaring at him as he snickered.

Helping me up without permission on the bed he began explaining. "I spoke with a friend from mystic falls. They have just discovered a new kind of people. Have you ever heard of heretics" Klaus questioned.

"No" I sassed. Klaus rolled his eyes continuing to explain. "Well they are witches who are also vampires". "So you're saying I'm a hectic". "In a sense". "Then" I flicked my hand "Deorsum". Nothing happened making me look at Klaus. He held my face making me turn my head away. "Luckily my friend has found a way to deal with these heretics".

"This" Klaus lightly tapped my shackle. "Withhelds your power so you won't be able to
Use it while also dampening your vampire strength". "You want me to love you and this is how you treat me" I stated. "I know how you truly feel right now so don't try to guilt me".

Klaus grabbed the bottle sitting on the bed "drink". The thick liquid slowly moved in the bottle. The sight made me want to gag. I
couldn't drink this no matter how good it smelled. "Tara" Klaus warned. "Drink it. You're eating for two now" Klaus smiled looking at my stomach.

I grabbed the bottle downing the blood. It felt
Thick going down my throat but the test was like heaven. When I finished I threw the bottle at Klaus but he caught it before it could hit his face. "I'm still hungry" I Mumbled. Klaus got up probably to get some more blood . "Wait. I...I want-".

"Anything you want my, love. I will get" Klaus looked at me with loving eyes. "Real food". "Alright, I will be right back". Klaus closed the door leaving me in the room. I carefully got off the bed holding my chain. It was connected to the bed which made me think of the perverted things Klaus wanted to do.

I was able to walk around the room with the shackle around my ankle. I did my business and washed my hands. When I looked in the mirror I felt like a different person. My skin glowed and my hair was much longer. My hair was also much brighter.

I held my shirt up looking to side. There was no baby bump. I came out the restroom looking at the room. It looked like it was night with curtains pulled in. I was already depressed but that didn't mean the whole room had too.

I walked to the curtains holding each side. As I opened the curtains I felt my body get tackled to the ground. The curtain got pulled along with me making the sun shine  through. Laying on the floor I was in the shadows with Klaus on top of me. He looked at me covering every inch of me.

"STAY... STAY DOWN" Klaus yelled. "GET OFF ME" I groaned trying to move him
off. "Why don't you have any burns" he questioned staring at at me but I wiggled around.  Klaus pushed my hand above my head growling. "STOP". I stopped. Looking wide at him. As his eyes glowed.

He sniffed me weirdly putting his head into the crook of my neck. His breathing was loud and gruff. Eventually Klaus breathing slowed down and he was back to normal. "You can't kill yourself. You just can't" He gasped. "I
wasn't trying to kill myself". "Then why did you open the curtains. Don't you know new  vampires need rings to be in the sun".

"No" I stated. "But I didn't burn. You said so yourself". Klaus looked at me but I could tell he was thinking something. Klaus tried grabbing  my hand but I was already standing in the sun with my arms open ready for whatever happens. However, nothing happened. Klaus picked me up taking me to the bed.

He cleaned up the plate of food he threw and brought me a new one. "Now that I know you can be in the sun. I'm gonna have guards watching you. I don't trust you enough" Klaus started folding his arms.

I scoffed "so what you were going use me not being able to go in the sun to your advantage" I questioned. Klaus was silent stairing off. "Wow" I laughed. "You wouldn't have been able to leave me" he says lowly through gritted teeth.

"I hate you" I shouted. Klaus walked to the door and I heard him mumble "I know".

*************************

Klaus got a jump scare twice all in the past two days! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! I know heretics can be in the sun without a ring however Klaus didn't. Please vote it encourages me to write more chapters!