Chapter 25

Tara's POV
I closed the door. As soon as I turned around Klaus was standing in front of me with his hand pinned on the door. "Klaus I need to shower. Move out the way." Klaus eyes were golden. He moved out the way and I walked to the closet. I got out my pajamas and showered. Once I came out the shower I saw Klaus sitting on the bed.

I walked over to Klaus bending own in front of him to see his head in his hands. Klaus looked at me. "Klaus you're scaring me. What's wrong". " You know I love you right" Klaus asked.
My heart started beating faster and my face felt hot.
"Yea I know. Klaus your breathe smells like bourbon. Are you drunk." "Vampires cant get drunk especially a hybrid" Klaus smirked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. We both laid down. Klaus had me wrapped in a tight embrace with his hand wrapped around my stomach. My head was laying in his bare chest. Klaus pulled the covers over us and just like that I fell asleep.

It had been a couples weeks and I learned a lot from Freya. I was able to perform magic and make potions by myself. Rebeca and I have went to mall for club dresses. We plan to go this Friday to club. Fingers cross Klaus saids yes.

Currently it was Friday and I had just got back from school. I grabbed Klaus hand and went up the steps"Klaus I need to talk to you". I winked at Rebecca before closing the door to Klaus and I bedroom. Klaus sat on the bed while I stood in front of him. "Love what did you need to talk about." "Well um Rebecca and I wanted to go to this new club. We won't stay out to late and I will really careful. And Rebecca will by me the entire time. So can I go" I asked.

Klaus jaw ticked in thought then his eyes met mine. " Sorry love but no" Klaus said humorously. I stomped my feet to the ground and folded my arms. "Please" I begged. Klaus got up from the bed and pulled me by waist. He looked down at my face. "Sorry Love but the answer is still no. Its dangerous and safer for you to be at home with me."

Klaus kissed my forehead and headed out the room. Five mins later Rebecca came in all excited. "So did he say yes." I looked at her with a frustrated look. "He said no." Rebecca looked at me and sighed. " well I knew he was gonna say no. So now plan B." "Which is" I asked Rebecca.

"We're going to that bloody party. We leave at 10. Stay in your room don't eat dinner. I will handle Klaus."

I nervously nodded my head. Rebecca walked out of the room closing the door. Around dinner time Klaus had come into the room.
"Tara,Time for dinner."
I was layed down on the bed facing away from Klaus where he couldn't see my face.
"I'm not eating" I said harshly.
Klaus sighed " I understand you're upset about not going to the club but we can do something else tomorrow. Anything you want."

" No. I want to go the club."
Klaus grunted and growled. " Fine then. Stay in here and starve." Klaus slammed the door while I sat up pushing the covers off my body. I had on a black tight fitted dress that stopped right at my thighs. I had on a Smokey eye shadow look and my hair was curled.

After about an hour I heard the door open and saw Rebecca smiling. She waved her hand I got up with my purse to the door. We walked down the stairs and I saw Klaus head laid out on the dinning table. "What did you do to him." "I just gave him a blood bag of a person who was drinking vervain. He should be out for a couple hours or so" Rebeca sighed.

I looked at her wide eyed while we walk to the car. "Oh don't look at me like that he will be fine. He's a hybrid." We got into a red convertible and drove out of the drive way.

After about ten minutes of Rebecca crazy driving we pulled up at the club. There was a long line of people. A valet guy came to Rebecca side opening her door. I got out of the car meeting Rebecca at the entrance.

Rebecca walked up to the bouncer. She looked him in the eye and whispered a couple words. He let us in with a smile. The music was loud and you could hear bass when you first come in to the club.

" what did you did you say to the bouncer to let us in."
Rebecca smiled at me " I just compelled him darling." I looked at Rebecca and whispered to her " what do you mean compelled" " Mind control". " " Oh" I replied.

We walked over to the bar. Rebecca ordered me and her a drink. I looked around while waiting. I saw people grinding on each other and making out. I realized that this was not my kind of scene. I turned around once I heard a glass being sat down behind me. The drink was orange, yellow with a little umbrella in it. It was so cute.

I looked at Rebecca and she was on her second drink. "Hey Tara I need to talk to someone over at the booth. Stay here.okay."
I nodded my head and took the first sip out of my drink. It tasted so sweet like a shake. I ordered about two more. After a while I could feel my anxiety stop and I started feeling like everyone else in the room. Wasted.

I walked over to the dance floor. My body felt like it was moving on it's own. I put my hands in the air and moved my ass left to right. After a while I felt someone grab my waist. We started grinding on each other. When I turned around I couldn't really see who it was but I smiled up at them. We continued dancing. The guy put both his hand on the side of my body. At this point I felt so free.

Klaus POV
I opened my eyes to see the dinning room. I recalled what had happened. I stood up from the table out of the dinning room.

"Rebecca" I yelled.

*******************************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. I see I have gotten more reader. I am so thankful you all are reading. What will Klaus do now? Please like and comment.