Chapter 38

Tara's POV
I woke up from my nap energized. I hadn't had any nightmares which I was happy for. I put on my headphones that Davina got me and got my phone. I put on "Con La Brisa by Ludwig".

I remember dancing in a club swaying my hips. I started spinning and doing high kicks. The song was so beautiful it made my heart skip a beat. When I turned to look at the mirror singing to the music I saw an amused Klaus.
"Klaus" I questioned while taking off my headphones.

"Yes, my love" Klaus closed the door. "Please tell me you didn't just see all that" I frustratedly gripped my hair. "And if I did" Klaus pulled me closer to him. "I would have to kill you" I laughed. "I would love to see you try" Klaus stepped closer making my chest touch his stomach.

"Are you flirting with me, Lady Tara?" Klaus said seductively. "And If I am" I looked up through my eyelashes biting my lip. Klaus lifted me up carrying me over to the bed. Last thing I though this was gonna be a hot make-out session.

Adult scenes please skip if not comfortable
Klaus' knuckles grazed the skin under my chin, he roughly closed his hand around my throat and took my mouth, possessively and greedily.
His tongue grazed over my lips making me shiver. Klaus fang cut a little part of my lip.

I whimpered a little in pain coming from the cut. Klaus smiled sucking the blood that dripped down my lips to my chin. Klaus began sucking on my mouth. I moaned in pleasure which made Klaus stop.

His eyes closed and I put my hands on his face. He opened them and showed his beautiful golden brown eyes. "I've always thought you're eyes were beautiful" I whispered. Klaus's eyes showed adoration, and love. I just hadn't dared to tell him "I love him".

Klaus was pressed up still staring at me. "Are you thinking about something else while we're being intimate" he smiled mischievously. "No.. no" Klaus cut me off by biting into my neck.

At first, there was pain until the blood started leaving my body and going into his mouth. My body got hot and I started moaning like crazy. I started rolling my body into his. Our bodies rubbed, crushing each other. Klaus started putting his hand in my hair. Our bodies kept connecting and I had reached my limit.

My toes had begun to curl and I had begun to start panting. "A little more wait for me, love" Klaus whispered in my ear. My body began to shake until finally I was able to release. Klaus kissed my forehead and I blushed. I can't believe we just did that. I felt the wetness in my black panties making me squirm.

"I need to take a shower," I said slowly still breathing heavily. "I think we both do" Klaus smirked. I gently pushed Klaus to the side. "Not together I said with wide eyes. I got up and looked at Klaus leaning on the bed and staring at me. I looked down staring at his private area realizing he was still hard.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I blushed grabbing a towel and hurried into the restroom.

Klaus POV
Although we had our clothes on that was amazing. I can't wait for the wedding night. Our bodies touching skin on skin contact. Us becoming one. She swelled up with my babies. We would fight over baby names I chuckled.
(Smut scene over)

1 Week Later
Today was it. The dance. I threw the covers off my body looking at my nightstand. There was a little note. "I will see you later tonight I have a couple of things to do. I have scheduled a massage at the indoor pool for you and Davina. I can't wait to see you tonight my love" from Klaus.

I grabbed my covers squealing into them. I got up doing my business. I put on a black shirt and matching joggers. I went downstairs into the dining room to see Elijah and Khol. "Hello sis" Khol looked up at me as I sat down. "Hello, Khol" I smiled. I glanced over at Elijah who silently wiped his mouth and left out of the room. With a sad face, I watched him leave.

"So Darling I want to take your little friend out for your dance" Khol said smiling with his hand holding his head on the table. "Josh," I asked. "No not Josh. The other one" he said awkwardly. I started laughing when I realized he was talking about Davina. " You mean Davina," I asked

"Yes". "Make sure you give her flowers and if you hurt her I will hurt you" I smiled. "You and Klaus are meant for each other" Khol smiled leaving the dining room. One of the maids sat my plate down. After ten minutes I had finally finished my third plate. I said "thank you" to the maids and left.

"Davina" I smiled. We both hugged each other. "I was surprised when Klaus called me about a spa treatment" Davina sighed. "I know. I'm so excited" I said while Davina and I walked down the hallway. We got to the end where the indoor pool door was.

"Hello, Darling" I heard a voice from behind us.

*********************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more!