Chapter 11

Tara POV
"Love it's been two hours you need to start getting ready" Klaus sighed. "Okay" I frowned.
"I called in a make up artists and stylist. They should be coming in a few minutes. I will come back when the party is about to start. He pecked my lips and walked out of the room.

Five minutes later I had gotten dressed and heard the door open again."Hello, Ms. Tara, we're here to style you." "What are y'all names" I asked politely. "Oh, I'm Beckie and this is Samantha" they greeted them got started.

A lot of straightening and curling my hair. Makeup bloated on to my face. They were finally done. "You look gorgeous" Samantha and beckie said."Thank you" I blushed.
"Since we are finished we shall be leaving."
They walked out and Klaus came  in.
He looked handsome. His hair was gelled back with slight curly ends. Klaus had an 1820s Woollen Trousers with a Figured Silk Waistcoat in a dark black and blue color that matched my dress.

"I have something that will go perfect with your dress" he hinted. He held a beautiful rhinestone necklace and attached it to my neck.
"Klaus, it's beautiful" I said touching the stud.
"I'm glad you like it. I hope you enjoy this party ". "I'm a little nervous. How many people are down there" ? "Not that many it's our smallest ball ever" Klaus laughed. I gulped taking his opened arm.

We walked outside our bedroom where I heard music and saw flashing party lights. We walked down the steps and I could feel many eyes on us. When we got to the bottom Klaus caressed my face."What's wrong"? "You lied. You told me it would be a few people" I whispered.

"I didn't lie. It's fewer people than what we usually have at a party." "Really" I said surprised. "You look beautiful darling" khol smiled. Behind him were Elijah, Rebecca, and Marcel."Thx, khol" I gave him a flashing smile.
"That is the dress I chose" Rebekah beamed to Marcel.

"Tara let's dance" Klaus said.
"I'm not a very good dancer" I said as Klaus dragged me to the floor. The music was changed to an old-like waltz. Klaus span me out then back to him. My dress and heels made it even more difficult. Klaus put my feet on top of his making it easier for me to dance.

I realized that everyone was watching no one was dancing but us. Once the song ended Klaus kissed my hand. We walked back to where the rest of Klaus's family was and people started back talking again.

Klaus POV
"You looked good together, brother" Elijah smiled. I looked over at Tara and smiled as she talked to Rebeckah. Tara came over to me whispering in my ear "Can I go to Davina and Josh over there" she pointed. They waved at me. I looked back down at Tara. My men were   positioned all around the compound.
"Yes, but come back in thirty minutes."
"Okay" she said with an annoyed expression.
I watch her walk over to Davina and Josh.

Tara POV
"Hey, Davina" I greeted. "Dont hay me. You looked a little too chummy with Klaus. For someone who hates him" Davina accused. I "Shut up" I said dryly looking at Davina. "I love your suit" I poked Josh. "Of course, you do. I look amazing" he laughed. I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Love , I told you thirty minutes" Klaus whispered into my ear. "I'm sorry. I just got caught up talking with Davina and Josh" I explained nervously. "Well, it's time to go" he urged walking me back over to his family. I saw Damon in the back corner of the compound.

"Wait. I need to use the restroom. I know where it is I'm gonna meet you back where Rebecca and Elijah are. Alight" I said in a hurry. "No, I will take you" Klaus suggested.
"It's fine Klaus. You trust me right" I gave the most doggy pleading eyes.

"Okay.If you're not back in six minutes I'm coming to find you." "Okay" I strangled out.
I kissed him on the cheek and walked to the restroom near the corner of the compound.
As I was walked down the hallway an arm grabbed me taking me into a different hallway.

"Hello, princess"Damon smirked.
"Damon " I smiled and hugged him. He gently kissed my lips."We have to go. Now. My friends are about to make things go chaotic.I grabbed his hand as we walked out of the dimly hallway.

Klaus POV
It had been ten minutes I was halfway through the compound when I heard werewolves howling. They started jumping from the roof coming into the patio. A riot erupted with vampires running and some humans getting torn apart.

The wolves started coming after me, Rebecca, khol, Elijah, Freya, and Marcel. Trying to get to Tara I was snapped necks left and right. Until a group of ten wolves jumped at once biting me.

I fell to the ground but not before seeing Tara run off with some guy hand and hand. My anger bubbled over and my eyes turned golden brown. I bit four of the wolves and snapped the rest of their necks.

"COME BACK HERE, TARA" I yelled. More wolves began attacking. Thirty minutes my siblings and I had killed or injured all of the wolves."Marcellus. Are you okay" I ran over.
I saw my sister rush to Marcell's side. He had a wolf bite on his wrist. His eyes looked delirious. His face was sweating. The bite looked, Sevier. I grabbed a champagne glass and broke it on the ground. I got the broken glass and cut my wrist. I put my wrist to his mouth and watch him drink my blood.

The bite had begun to disappear and Marcellus stood up. I walked over to one of the wolves I bit."WHERE IS SHE" I yelled pulling him by his collar. "You won't be able to find her" he coughed. "TELL ME" I growled. "No" he smiled."THEN DIE"! I pulled out his heart and threw it beside him on the ground."FREYA LOCATE HER" I ordered walking out of the compound getting inside my car.

"YOU CAN RUN AND YOU CAN HIDE BUT, WHEN I FIND YOU I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BOY AND BREAK YOU TARA!"