Chapter 84

Tara POV
I woke up wrapped in many soft blankets. I uncovered myself and went to the restroom. The last thing I remember was talking to Elikah to where I fell asleep.

We talked about going into town to get supplies. On the counter of the marbel sink was a white towel, set of clothes, toothpaste, and a toothbrush. Doing my business in the bathroom I came into the bedroom to see the bed fixed.

Elijah I thought to myself. I went downstairs trying to figure out where everyone was until I began to hear voices. "Are you sure" I heard Elijah ask. Coming from around the corner I could see my mother snatching a carton of Apple juice from Elijah. "I know my baby. And she likes apple juice".

I held in laugh but not good enough. Everyone glanced at me smiling as I came into the room. "She's right I only drank orange juice because Klaus forced me to. I love apple juice". Elijah nodded while mom smiled at Elijah. I sat at the dinning table with my mom who was placing the plates down.

"Where did you get all of this from" I asked. "I had one of my pals get us food to make for our breakfast" Elijah explained sitting a plate of bacon and toast down. My dad finished cooking the rest of the food sitting the plates down.

We all began eating with my mom and dad on one side of the table. While Elijah and I on another. "I was thinking while we were out we could also get you all some clothes" Elijah said cutting his waffle. "Hm" my father said gruffly.

We continued eating and cleaned up everything. I put on the only the jacket I had on previously and sat on the couch. Elijah had on a button black wool jacket. "Ready" Elijah asked. I stood up "what about my parents". "There already by the car".

Elijah opened the door for me making me feel the deep ice cold breeze. I stiffened getting use to the air walking towards the SUV. The car was already on and I could see the engine smoke coming out the muffler. After locking the door Elijah opened the car door and I hopped in.

It had only been a couple of hours and I felt like a breathe again. I was somewhere he shall not be name couldn't find me. Elijah went down the curve hill and we were off. It took us a minute to get with civilization. The miles and miles of grass became stores.

Elijah parked in a little shopping strip. It held a grocery store and a couple of clothing stores. We all got out looking at the unfamiliar place. "We should start to get the clothes first" my mother explained. My mother and I walked ahead as the men walked closely behind.

My mother helped my father and me pick out the necessary clothing items. We got jackets, undergarments, shirts, and pants. Elijah paid and then carried the bags as we went into the grocery store. My mother grabbed a shopping cart adding different things to the basket.

"There something I want to get" I muttered making everyone stop. "Not alone you won't" my father said. "I will go. We will meet you at the front" Elijah explained. I walked down the aile's moving down the ailes for big flat screen tv's. Elijah was close behind me as I paused looking at the Tv in front of me.

"Please everyone be on the lookout for this woman. She has done heiouns crimes killing the government local affair men Charles Wallace. She could be in your state. If you see her please call this number".

"Her name is Tara Pellerin".

Klaus POV
I swirved pulling up to the police station. There were cops and people everywhere. I stalked towards the office of head cop. I busted the door seeing him getting sucked off by a young woman. He stumbled up zipping up his pants as she seductively got up.

The woman face me and ran in horror. The coo wiped the sweat off he head "Klaus" he stuttered. "What do you need" he asked walking towards me. I walked forward making him stand back. I kicked his over size belly making him fall in seat.

My eyes had turned golden brown and bared my canine teeth. "I need you to out someone on the news for a crime. It needs to be on every streaming of news" I growled. "No problem" the guy said weakly. The cop began trying up a report and he looked at me "I....I need a picture" . I took out my phone connection it with computer. It uploaded and it was done.

I left the office getting into my car. "Now there's no place for you to hide".

Elijah POV
I glanced at all the different TV screens memtioning Tara. Graspng Tara shoulder I pulled her back "we have to go". Tara stood there in shock as the headlines took over in
Bold words saying, Criminal. An old woman looked at the tv screen and back at Tara.

Tara had a look of dread as I dragged her away. We made it to the front of the store where Tara's parents were waiting. Ana looked at me scrunching her face up in confusion. "We have to go. Now" I said sternly pushing the basket fast out of the store.

Tara held her mother's hand making our way to the car. I rush putting the bags inside the car while everyone got inside. I got in burning rubber trying to get out of the parking lot. Tara was silent but I could feel the anxiety start to feel up the car.

"What happened," Jhon asked.

***********************
What has happened to Tara? Please vote!!!