Reunited 🤍

IMPURE, By LUNARWRIGHTES
-- CHAPTER 32: Reunited 🤍 --

Seeing him walking up the front gate, Wonwoo's face lit up and was about to run towards him but only to be caught by DK
"Wait" he simply said and it was for a good reason. Mingyu had to be careful, what if seeing Wonwoo triggered his Rut again? He was walking his way slowly.

His soft eyes not leaving Wonwoo's face from a distance and it was a bit ... strange.
Wonwoo frowned, Mingyu looked different, he was wearing a jacket with nothing underneath and he looked ... exhausted.

Wonwoo stood there with DK still restraining him. Jeonghan and Seungcheol sprinted to meet Mingyu at the gate and he looked a bit irritated.
He was talking to Seungcheol, his eyes were shining in a dimmed blue shade and didn't seem to be interested in what the Alpha Leader was telling him, he was looking beyond them towards Wonwoo.
It was obvious that he only wanted Wonwoo but was taking it slow afraid that he might hurt him or something might trigger his instincts.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan scanned him for any injuries and frowned because Mingyu was surprisingly covered in them.

"What happened Mingyu, how did you get all of these?" Jeonghan asked concerned but Mingyu had nothing in mind but Wonwoo, he kept ignoring their questions and slowly walking over to Wonwoo. He wished he could just run to him but couldn't, he had to go slowly, test the waters of his own body and mind, he was fighting the urge to come back here for days and it has been ... challenging.

"Mingyu stop" Seungcheol's authoritarian Alpha voice wasn't as strong but enough to make Mingyu stop in his trails "I know you that all you want right now if to get to him, believe me I know" ... "But I can't let you anywhere near him until I make sure that you're okay"

"I'm okay" Mingyu muttered sounding tired and simply powerless "I just ... his scent is strong and it's calling me"
His dimmed blue eyes glittered and Jeonghan sympathized but was still worried "Mingyu, remember to be gentle okay?"

He nodded "I can never ... hurt him" he sounded desperate but the two simply let him walk past them. Wonwoo who was waiting ever so impatiently, saw that as an okay sign and squirmed off DK's hold and run to meet Mingyu half ways

"Hi Baby" Mingyu greeted with a smile and soon had Wonwoo in his arms again. He was squeezing him tightly bringing him closer and closer, he missed him so much, he's scent is too strong, why is it suddenly so intense? Wonwoo always had a settle sweet scent

"I missed you" he heard Wonwoo whisper by the crook of his neck, his hands wrapped around him ever so lovingly

"Mingyu you're squeezing him too hard" Jeonghan commented when he and Seungcheol caught up to them. Wonwoo never complained but yes, Mingyu was squeezing him too hard

"Baby" Wonwoo had tears in his eyes, he was so worried and maybe he's more worried now that Mingyu showed up looking like a mess "Let me see you" he tried to break the hug and take a closer look at Mingyu but couldn't.
His hand reached to gently pet the back of Mingyu's head and gently cupping his cheeks but still Mingyu wouldn't let him go

"MINGYU" Seungcheol's Alpha voice brought him back to reality and relaxed his grip over Wonwoo. The smaller let his hands fall over Mingyu's cheek's caressing them gently "Hey" he whispered to Mingyu, eyes filled with tears and longing "You're okay?"

IMPUREजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें