Man on a Mission

IMPURE, By LUNARWRIGHTES
-- CHAPTER 39: Man on a Mission —
‼️Mention of violence and death

————

Find him ?

You bet he Found him.

Mingyu asked Wonwoo already the night before "Are you sure? Do you even know where is he?"

Wonwoo nodded "I am sure ... and yes, I know where he is"

————

Wonwoo's back pressed against Mingyu's chest, his strong arms wrapped around Wonwoo's waist and tummy bringing him closer, if that was possible in the first place

"Talk to me baby" Mingyu whispered tightening his grip around his Mate, Wonwoo closed his eyes, everything was still so new even though it felt so familiar.

"He hit me ... over and over again"

Mingyu's blood was boiling, he wanted to throw things, break things ... kill things

"-For old times sake- he said"

Wonwoo blinked slowly, remembering what happened during those few hours he was taken away from Mingyu. Talking about it was definitely hard but he was a wolf now, his inner wolf soothed him, so did Wolfie and so did Mingyu, tight and safe in his Mate's arms.

"He tied me up, and tried to ... you know"

use him, like he used to

"But said something about leaving the best until the end, I guess I died before he reached his climax"

Wonwoo chuckled, was it even funny?

Mingyu swallowed hard "I shouldn't have left you"

"My love" he tilted his head to the side and chinned up to meet Mingyu "No one could ever take better care of me more than you ... I was sick and weak ... just a human ... and I can't live with myself if you keep blaming yourself"

Mingyu's chin rested over Wonwoo's head, the moment intensifying as they laid almost flat against each other, bodies pressed against one another, Mingyu's muscles were a bit tensed while Wonwoo was relaxed laying in between Mingyu's legs, his head against his chest.

"He said that he was going for a long vacation after he was done with me" ... "He owns a house near the coastline, he even bragged about it" ... "He thinks I'm dead, he'll be there and I can't wait to see that look on his face ... and then ... I can't wait to send that look to oblivion"

And that's where they were heading.
In wolf form ... to the coastline
To find him ... to end him

Wonwoo was following Mingyu carefully, it was his first time going on such a long run in his wolf form and he was actually doing a great job. Mingyu stopped from time to time to check on him but Wonwoo just wanted to keep going.

He was doing more than just fine, it felt like Wonwoo knew extactly what he was doing and Mingyu was very impressed.

It took them a few hours before they reached the coastline. The ocean was vast and beautiful, the breeze so gentle but cool against their fur and Wonwoo stopped in front of the beach house.