Important to Me II

IMPURE, By LUNARWRIGHTES
-- CHAPTER 21: Important to Me II  --

The night passed rather quickly, Mingyu holding Wonwoo's hand the entire time not afraid of showing everyone else and not wanting to let go. The feeling was new to Wonwoo but amazingly addictive, he loved the way Mingyu talked to him, brought him closer every time he seemed to drift away a bit, the way he protected him and made him feel safe, was the best feeling in the world for Wonwoo.

When they went to bed that night, the mood was a bit different, a bit warmer, a bit cozier, and a bit more intimate and yet too comfortable. Like a real couple calling it a night after a fun date night.

Wonwoo took a quick shower and changed joining Mingyu in his room. Right, Wonwoo was staying with him now and since they had their first kiss earlier, things were a bit ... different.

Wonwoo walked out the washroom to find Mingyu standing by the window. He immediately knew that something was up. He flashed Mingyu a shy smile when he turned around to lock eyes with him

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Mingyu asked a bit anxious about how this night would go
Wonwoo shook his head "It's been a long day" he muttered taking a few steps closer to Mingyu "It's been fun though thank you" he stopped a feet a way from him, their height difference slightly stealing the show here as Wonwoo looked up at Mingyu

Mingyu smiled back looking down fondly at Wonwoo "I'm glad you had a good time" ... "From now on, I'll make sure we spend more time together"

"Sounds great" Wonwoo was excited and a bit warm inside, he really liked the idea of having Mingyu with him a bit more and a bit closer. He didn't have to worry about getting hurt or punished, or if he will be able to sleep in peace at night.
Mingyu would never hurt him like his previous master did, Mingyu meant something to him

"Mingyu?"
"Humm"

A bit shy and tired, Wonwoo still tried not to break their eye contact

"You can kiss me good night now because I'm really tired and I want to go slee—"

And before he could even finish his words, Mingyu pulled him closer, gently bringing him in his embrace with a hand over his waist and the other landing softly on his cheek.
Wonwoo closed his eyes feeling Mingy's lips brushing against his. It was passionate and deep and they both leaned into it and for some time, they couldn't let go.

Pulling away from each other, Wonwoo's cheeks were flushed red and Mingyu brushed them softly with his thumb
"We should probably go to sleep"

"Yeah" Wonwoo said immediately going for another hug while holding Mingyu by each side "I'm tired" he mumbled against Mingyu's shoulder.
Mingyu hugged him back, wrapping his arms around him and Wonwoo seemed to disappear cutely in them. He was too small and thin and Mingyu, a big wolf, completely engulfing him in his arms.

"Hugs are your thing huh?"

"Humm?"

"You like to Kiss and Hug" ... "Earlier too, at the tree house?"

Wonwoo lifted his head up a little from where it was resting on Mingyu's shoulder, the thought about it for a second
"Maybe?" ... "I never had the chance to compare it with anything before Min"