My Love 💔 [TW] I

IMPURE, By LUNARWRIGHTES
-- CHAPTER 36: My Love 💔 I —

Trigger Warning

"Huh ... Jun?" Minghao opened his eyes, his Mate was hovering on top of him with a worried expression "What's going on?" He sat up sleepily rubbing his eyes, the last few days were perfect, Jun was perfect and Minghao fell in love with him all over again.

"Baby" ... "I don't want to scare you" Jun sounded ... worried?

Minghao frowned "What is it?"

"Seungcheol called ... Wonwoo is missing, something happened we need to meet everyone in the city in 30 minutes"

Minghao went blunt for a second "What do you mean missing?" He stopped to collect his thoughts, his heart started beating faster than usual as he tried to untangle himself from the blankets "Mingyu is ... Mingyu is with him right? how did he ... how did he go missing?"

"I'm not sure baby" Jun pressed a hand over Minghao's shoulders trying to pin him down from being so restless while trying to sound as calm as possible "I don't know, Mingyu needs us okay? We need to go"

Minghao nodded endlessly "Yeah, yes, of course, we have to go"

—————
"Vernon?" Seungkwan softly called, the name leaving his mouth with a warm whisper "Ver— hum" he stopped again, his lips savoring the other's in a heated good morning kissing session.
During their trip, their connection only got stronger, a few weeks later and a Bond was created and since then, Vernon's Alpha scent was making Seungkwan too weak in the knees and they just couldn't stay away from each other.

Vernon pulled away scanning Seungkwan's face beneath him. The sight mesmerized him, Seungkwan was his Mate now and it could never be any easier ... they knew each other for so long and the transition wasn't that hard to be honest, everything seemed to fall right into place.

"Sorry .. did I —" he apologized thinking that he might have done something wrong but Seungkwan cut him right off "No, you're perfect ... it's just that beeper's been making noises for a while and it's driving me crazy"

Right ... he chuckled and moved away walked over to where the small device was placed on the table, picked it up and frowned "Kwanie I think we have to go" he looked back at his Mate with urgent looks

"What's going on?"

"Something about Wonwoo gone missing"

"WHAT?"

"We need to meet Scoups and Mingyu in the city in 30minutes"

"But we are more than 30 minutes away, it will take us at least a couple of hours"

"We leave NOW"

————
By the time DK and Joshua caught up with Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Mingyu, everyone was so arguing loudly.

"Hi" Joshua said panting rushing his way to Jeonghan and Mingyu. Jeonghan's aroma filling the place as Mingyu was about to lose his mind. Jeonghna shook his head signaling Joshua to stay where he was and he did.
DK, however, joined Seungcheol immediately.