Lovely Encounters I

IMPURE, By LUNARWRIGHTES
-- CHAPTER 24: Lovely Encounters --

Jeonghan was still resting, he was sleeping a lot lately with Scoups almost never leaving his side.
Things have been a bit rough on Jeonghan, not being able to get enough sleep, feeling uncomfortable and trembling in pain from time to time throughout the night.

"Baby? Baby you're shivering" Seungcheol said putting Jeonghan down on their bed gently and covering him tightly. When he didn't get a response, he reached his hand to comb through Jeonghan's beautiful blond hair gaining his attention no matter how weak it was

"It's just the medication Cheol, I'll be fine in a bit"

Seungcheol sighed and leaned over to place a loving kiss over Jeonghan's forehead
"I'm right here okay?"

"I know" Jeonghan reached over to hold onto his Mate, his scent alone was able to calm him down and Seungcheol wasn't going to leave his side until he made sure he was okay.

—————
When they woke up the next morning, things were a bit awkward and embarrassing but they wouldn't have it any other way.
Wonwoo was marked by Mingyu last night and everyone was just taking their own time to get their heads around it.

Shockingly, Joshua seemed to be okay with it. He smiled when the new scent radiating from Wonwoo filled the place. He was happy for Mingyu mostly, no matter how strange this relationship was, things seemed to be going well enough and things seemed to be calmer in the house again.

Jeonghan woke up feeling better and wanted to go outside for some fresh air. Scoups was hesitant at first but soon caved to Jeonghan's wish.
It was cold but not snowing anymore ... Jeonghan hated the snow and that's the main reason he wanted to go out before it started snowing again.

They all simply walked to an open field by the river banks.
Vernon and Seungkwan took some time to pass by Sophia and say Hi while the rest slowly continued their way toward the river.
It was pretty and a bit breezy cold.
They brought food and it felt more like a picnic than a walk in the forest and Wonwoo seemed to be enjoying very much, he was walking side by side with Mingyu holding hands and talking softly to each other.

"I don't want you to be afraid but there's one more thing I want to show you"

Mingyu announced a while later and Wonwoo was all shades of curious but didn't hesitate to follow Mingyu and see what the other had in mind.
Mingyu let go of Wonwoo's hand and took a few steps away from him

"Don't be afraid okay?" He insisted sounding sweet and reassuring "He's just been dying to meet you in person"

"What? Who?" Wonwoo asked and before he could say anything else, Mingyu's wolf  form appeared.

A big brown and white wolf with bright Blue eyes.

Wonwoo was shocked to see it appear from nowhere, it almost came from inside Mingyu himself.
Wonwoo took a few steps back a bit scared, shocked but also somehow ... curious too.

He never thought about actually having to meet Mingyu's wolf form before but there he was.

And soon,
The others joined as well
All except Jeonghan and Joshua

Mingyu's wolf tiptoed around Wonwoo, not wanting to take a closer step until the other was comfortable enough with it.

He was almost as big as a tree and Wonwoo felt too small standing by his side. He promised Mingyu that he won't be afraid so he tried to regain his own breaths and composure

"M-Mingyu?" He called and the wolf simply titled his head to the side waiting for another reaction but Wonwoo simply froze not knowing what to do.
Joshua came closer "Here" he said holding Wonwoo's hand and taking few steps toward Mingyu's wolf "You can get closer, he's not at all scary don't worry, you can touch him"