Hold Me II

IMPURE, By LUNARWRIGHTES
-- CHAPTER 19: Hold Me II --

Wonwoo was shaking, his tears running down his cheeks uncontrollably and gasping for air while holding into Mingyu's shirt tightly.

"Wonwoo please" Mingyu pleaded feeling both guilty and concerned. Guilty for leaving Wonwoo alone for the past few days and especially tonight and terribly concerned about his condition and the state of mind he was in right now.

"Please tell me what's wrong" Mingyu looked down at the trembling mess that is Wonwoo, the boy was crying non stop clutching tightly into him.

"Wonwoo you're bleeding, look at your palms, let me see please" but Wonwoo wouldn't let him.
He sighed deeply, he thought that things were getting better, he thought that he was a step closer to Wonwoo and now this happens and it feels like he fell miles behind instead.

In the end, Mingyu pushed all his negative thoughts away and gently picked Wonwoo off the floor. He slowly walked over to his room and  gently placed him on the bed covering both of them with a cozy blanket and holding him closer in his arms.
He lovingly caressed his back and shushed him for a long while, repeating soothing words and reassuring him that everything's going to be okay, simply being there for him until he was ready to talk

"Shhh I'm here" Mingyu mumbled "You're okay, you're safe Wownoo, you're fine" ... "I promise, you're safe"

Wonwoo finally lifted his head up "I'm sacred Mingyu" he whispered in between his ragged breaths

"What are you afraid of?"

"I really wish I was dead and that I  didn't have to deal with all of this"

"Stop saying that Wonwoo PLEASE" Mingyu only tightened his grip around Wonwoo's shoulders, brining closer in his arms "I can't let you go now that I found you" ... "Please tell me what's wrong so I can fix it"

"I want to leave" ... "I can't stay here" ... "I don't belong here"

"You belong with me Wonwoo ... look at me" Mingyu forced the boy to look up at him and to meet his soft hazelnut eyes

"You belong with me, do you think it's easy to establish a connection with someone? Things like these don't just happen, I chose you, my Wolf chose you it can't be a coincidence and I hope you get this but ... I'm not going to let you die" ... "Because only then, I might just die with you"

"W-what?" Wonwoo frowned, his tears still trailing down his cheeks.
Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo's sudden change of expressions, he reached his hand to wipe away the tears away.

"I understand that you can't feel our bond but it's there, we are connected and whatever I do, effects you and whatever you do effects me, or that's how it works for us" ... "So if anything was to happen to you, I won't be able to live with myself"

Letting his head rest back on Mingyu's chest, Wonwoo sniffled "Like Jeonghan and Scoups?"

Mingyu chuckled "Yes, like Jeonghan and Scoups"

"Jeonghan told me that ... whenever he felt bad, Seungcheol would always hold him and make him feel better and if anything would happen to him, he would probably murder everyone"