Wall of Bricks II

IMPURE, By LUNARWRIGHTES
-- CHAPTER 7:  Wall of Bricks II --

Trigger warning:
Mention of violence, blood, murder, suicide. Please don't read if you're uncomfortable with such scenes

Playlist suggestion:
Loren - Tattoo

*A long Jeonghan and Scoups introduction #Seungcheol #JeongCheol

—————
Guilt crept over him as he backed off, the blond boy wouldn't be in this situation if he had made it in time to save his sister. He gazed once more at the boy's lifeless face and slipped a gently arm under his knees picking him off the dirty floor and run with him through the thick forest trees.

The snow made it all worse, up to this day, Jeonghan hated the month of October, he blamed it for his misery, he hated the snow and wouldn't dare to step into it unless he really had to, he hated the way it was so pure and pretty yet so unbelievably scary and hiding so much agony under the layers of its solid ice.
There's always more than what meets the eye and Jeonghan hated it.

Seungcheol took him to an old abandoned cabin in the woods where he thought he was  only staying for a few days. He placed Jeonghan on the hay stack bed he managed to build for what he thought was a short stay.

And simply waited.

He waited for Jeonghan's heart to start beating again. The truth was that Seungcheol was no God. If Jeonghan didn't have a pulse when he found him, he wouldn't even bother to turn him, it would never work if he was already dead.

He watched as Jeonghan twitched, his fingers curled and body shivered in cold, in heat, in every direction. But Seungcheol was calm, he knew the process, the fall before the rise, he had to turn his face away at some point to ignore Jeonghan's painful screams echoing throughout the cabin.

But eventually, Jeonghan calmed down.

Seungcheol sat by his side, he tried to be gentle even though Seungcheol knew nothing about how to be gentle.
He wiped the sweat away from Jeonghan's face internally admiring his features and how pretty he was even under these circumstances.

He sat him up slowly and tried to talk to him breaking the news that changed Jeonghan's life forever.

At first, Jeonghan was mad angry at Seungcheol
"You had NO RIGHT" he screamed and yelled, he hit him multiple times and cried for days. Seungcheol didn't argue, he merely watched him from a distance, he took the blame and took the fists Jeonghan continuously threw at him without saying anything
"Why couldn't you just let me die?"

—————
A few days have passed, Jeonghan was nothing but an empty vase. His eyes had no light, his existence had no meaning, his soul was probably better off dead.
His own father killed him and he was not a human anymore.

Seungcheol tried his best to help him through it, he told him about the different aspects of his new life, even when Jeonghan didn't want to listen. Seungcheol came to understand how broken the younger was, how soft and fragile he was. He had a heart of gold, it had nothing but kindness and he felt like he took it away from him.

Seungcheol tried his best to ignore the scent that was radiating from the boy, he didn't blame him for publicly exposing his scent, Jeonghan probably didn't know, he was still processing, and his senses were intensifying each day.
He smelled of every soft and light summer rose. Just too simple yet too appealing sending tingling sensations throughout Seungcheol's body. It was extremely weird at first, in his 90 years of life, Seungcheol never experienced such a feeling before, not even when his parents tried to introduce him to some of their high end fancy friends hoping that he would find a mate with one of them.