Wall of Bricks VI

IMPURE, By LUNARWRIGHTES
-- CHAPTER 31: Wall of Bricks VI --

In the whole Chinese west coast hemisphere, there were two vicious rivals: The Xu's and The Wen's

They are royalties with a very proud history. These two families ruled all over China for years. They had their hands all over the country in politics, real estates, stock market ... and much much more.

They were rivals since the beginning of time , Wolf rivalry and it's a bloody rivalry. In the old days, they fought over territory and land, and no matter how many treaties and peace offerings they signed among each other, one of both of them will eventually break it causing more blood and death.

They were and still are the deadliest most dangerous and powerful people in the county. A Chinese Wolf Mafia of some complicated kind and even up until today, their rivalry continued.

Jun:
His parents were hands on everything political. They are well known for handling legal affairs and family matters for decades. Jun had two older brothers and they were inseparable Alphas, the pride of their parents, strong and powerful, they were born with a golden spoon, they had everything and much more.

He was trained since young age to be the strong Alpha he was expected to be by his parents and that's what his entire life was about. He liked it for as long as he remembered and he loved being the young lawyer he was, surrounded by pretty girls wherever he went and always got what he wanted ... until he met Minghao at least.

Minghao:
Born as a beautiful omega to his wealthy nonchalant parents. He grew up to be the artistic one unlinke his brother and sister who were all Alpha strong and powerful and very ... lethal.
He hated everything about his family, the greed and thirst of power they had was dangerous and Minghao got to experience that since very young age. Drugs and alcohol were very accessible and too easy to get but he never liked it. He had to pretend to like it so that his family wouldn't give him a headache about it but in fact, he hated so much.

He wished he could leave and be with his mate already. That idea of a perfect romantic life filled his imagination. All he ever wanted was a normal life where he could be a simple art teacher in a small school somewhere outside the busy city life, teaching small children about all the colors of life. A simple life with a loving Mate with whom he could share every little detail, with whom he could be free and comfortable.

His family had a lot of blood on their hands and he never wanted that for himself. He never wanted any of it.

The Meeting:
How they both met was still as confusing and weird as it could ever get.
Think of a business meeting set.
A big company made of glass where everyone could see everyone.
A conference room, tall built men with suits and ties, too formal and too serious.
Body guards and security guards everywhere.

Being the sons of the two biggest Mafia groups in the area, Jun and Minghao were dragged into these yearly business meetings.  It's a must to keep the peace and while Jun loved the attention, Minghao couldn't wait to get away from it.

He was sitting somewhere quiet, away from everything and everyone. Minghao didn't want to be part of any of this black market of a family. He was standing there looking through the glassy window and from a far, a body guard was keeping an eye on him. He was considered to be the weakest link of his family being the only Omega, Minghao was sensitive and hardly ever spoke to any of them, all he wanted to do was to keep his parents happy and that was it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.