75 | The Night is Young.

Start from the beginning

"You're incredibly alluring, my love.”

He noticed her glancing up at him, a smile gracing her face, causing his heart to quicken its pace. He gently took hold of her nape before pressing his lips urgently against hers in a passionate kiss.

He lightly nibbled on her lower lip, eliciting a soft moan from her. Seizing the moment, he gently explored the depths of her mouth with his tongue, savoring every corner. He delicately sucked on her lower lip before carefully lowering her onto the bed.

“Fuck it!”

He swiftly sat up and removed his kurta, revealing his bare upper body. Kiara admired the definition of his toned abs, appreciating his lean yet muscular physique. His body was perfect, similar to Greek sculpture.

Running his fingers through his hair, he then gently lowered himself above her once more. The chain he wore lightly brushed against her chin. He let out a breath before placing his forehead against her.

"It's my first time, I mean… I know what to do, I just want you to know that I'm confident in my ability to make you satisfied.”

Kiara couldn't help but let out a moan as he gently took hold of her neck. "Will you moan for me, love?" he whispered against her lips. Kiara's eyes began to cloud with a hazy sensation, and she nodded slowly in response.

Dhruv emitted a low, longing sound before drawing her into a kiss, gradually removing her blouse from her shoulders. Breaking away from the kiss, he tenderly placed a kiss on her collarbone, evoking a gentle whimper from her. With a deliberate pace, he softly nibbled and sucked on it.

“Dhruv…”

"Where's the 'ji,' huh?" he chuckled, playfully teasing before quickly taking off her blouse and casually tossing it somewhere in their bedroom.

He admired the deep red laced bra she wore, emitting a low growl, "Beautiful, incredibly beautiful." Rolling his head back, he continued, "fucking hell!” His hands gently grabbed both sides of her waist, lifting her slightly to create room for him to unclasp the bra.

Feeling her bra loosening, Kiara, with sleepy eyes, glanced at Dhruv. She held onto his shoulders, drawing him into a passionate kiss. Playfully biting his lower lip, she then gently pulled away.

“Do it already, I'm tired!”

Dhruv chuckled and nodded his head before removing her bra, revealing her bare upper half. His gaze tenderly explored every detail, from the delicate contours to the small mole on her left breast, appreciating the beauty of her form.

Kiara gently guided his hand, placing it on her right breast. "Dhruv…" she moaned his name, her eyes closing in a moment of pure bliss. She released a sigh, softly curling her fingers into his hand over her chest.

Dhruv's gaze intensified at her longing gestures, her desire for him stirring a loss of control within him. Licking his lips, he gradually leaned in, placing a tender kiss just above her mole on the chest. His kisses trailed toward her nipple, where he delicately took it into his mouth.

Kiara let out a gentle cry as she felt him tenderly suck on her nipple. "Ah! Mhm…" she whimpered, her eyes remaining closed. Dhruv released the nipple with a pop sound before shifting his attention to the other one.

After giving enough attention to her breasts, he planted a soft kiss on her stomach before nestling against it. "I love you, I love you so much," he whispered against her skin, expressing his deep affection before closing his eyes, feeling her warmth.

“I love you too…”

He rose slowly and met Kiara's gaze, finding her smiling at him. Dhruv returned the smile before releasing a soft sigh. "Don't stare at me like that, I might take you hard," he whispered as he untied the knot of his pajama.