chp.17

✧Hannan✧

She splashes water on my face from the river and I do the same. She pulls me into her arms as we both laugh just staring at eachother. I love this, I love every bit of this moment, I don't want it to pass. I just want to be here with her arms wrapped around me not looking at the time, not caring if anyone is around us or of they're coming to see us.

Last night was... I don't know but I'll never forget it, I don't want to forget it either. We decided to forget everything that has been happening and just spend time at the waterside behind the post office. She's such a wonderful soul.

I'm wearing a long spaghetti strap gown and wearing her hoodie on it. It feels so comfortable and even more comfortable in her embrace. No scarf on, no beads or rings, no one just the two of us. I feel like a heavy weight have been lifted off my chest, only to be placed back anytime I remember my wedding is in a week's time. But Alexa said to forget everything and just fall in love with the moment.

We play all the way back to the tree house.

"My love.." she said squeezing my head into her chest I pull away.

"Hey!!!" She laughs before taking my face into her hands to kiss me.

"So tell me, what should I cook for you today?"

"No please" I chuckle getting flashbacks of when she made the rice concussion.

"Is my cooking that bad?" She raises her eyebrows. I snuggle into her chest.

"No no, even if you cooked stones I'll still chew them"

"Pftt that didn't make me feel any better" I laughed.

She places her lips on mine slowly kissing me. My hands find her breasts and I squeeze them softly, she's turning me into a pervert like herself and I'm loving it.

Now I'm naked under her again, her fingers traveling from my thighs to my neck. Her fair skin against mine causing shivers and sparks all over my body. Each time we pull apart we are both breathless, she leans up with her lower body her lips still on mine. Her finger finds it's way into my temple, my support resting on the fingers i dig into her back as my legs get shaky. I arch my back pushing my head backwards her wet lips on my neck licking and nibbling at a spot. She doubles her finger.

I don't know what she's doing to me but it's an out of the world feeling, i like it, because it's her, because it's Alexa doing it to me. I don't care where I am with different sounds escaping my mouth. I feel the same flush feeling from my waist like a sweet feeling escaping my lower body and through the sound that increases.

Alexa kisses my cheek, her lower lips rolled into her mouth. She smirks "you're so fucking gorgeous".

After relaxing into her kiss again I tried to take her under me but she resist pulling the sheets over our nakedness.

"Hannan you should rest now come on. Don't worry about me, l just wanted to relieve you off stress" She said but I pout my lips.

"Baby you're too weak. You're literally shaking" A naughty smile on her face

"I'm not" I lied, I'm obviously weak but I want to please her too.

"Okay get up then" I know I can't get up, I'll fall back down no doubt so I just burry my face in her neck. She lets out a breathy laugh before wrapping her hands around me.

I pause for a second lifting my head to scan her beautiful face, her eyes are closed but she's not sleeping.

"Let's get married" I blurt out without thinking.
She looks at me with so much hurt.