chp.10

I put my hand over my eyes peeping through my fingers. What on earth is she wearing? There's barely any clothes, but she looks so attractive with her silly smile and arms crossed.

"Where are your clothes?" I feel her pull down my hands giving me a clearer view of her naked stomach and thighs, oh God the way I want to trace my hands around her bare body.

"Here? I have 'em on don't you see?" She replies sarcastically.

"Those are underwears" I said rolling my eyes, I don't want to look down, I just fixed my eyes on her face trying to hide how shaken I am.

"Well,sports bras and tights are good indoor wears, so?"

"Pftt, anyways what happened?" I finally asked, I need to know why I'm being dragged here all of a sudden.

"What happened where?" I glared at her, is she trying to play dumb?

"Why am I here all of a sudden? what am I doing here? We barely even talked about it, and you already had everything planned out?" I love being here but again I'm scared, scared of loosing her just by trying to be with her.

"You're here to work for me" she winks, I kept my glare folding my arms. My heart happy jumping but I tried to hide it, my eyes travels down her body again. What is wrong with me? "Go put on some clothes, will you?" I say this time begging.

"Come help me put it on then" with that she pulls me into the room by my arm, it was so fast I couldn't protest. She locks the door behind me, my back now resting on it with her trapping me in-between her hands. I scan the colourful room from beside me not seeing what is in front of me because Alexa is in my way. Tempted to touch her but I shake my head, what if things get out of hand? There's no way I can handle that.

"C..can, you move back you.." I struggled to speak, my brain far away from my body.

"Why? We are inside now, I can take it all off I don't mind" She jokes.

"You're crazy" I push her back while she just laughed at my shyness. Of course I'm shy, I've never been this close to anyone before. We kissed already and that makes me so nervous around her, the way she looks at me sometimes I'd want to disappear.

"This is my room, nothing extra,nothing fun" she said looking around. I take more steps in scanning the place, different scented candle designs, a small closet, a table with books on it close to the very large bed, the largest I've seen compared to mine at home. lamps, some posters of a white girl.. wait a girls poster?.

"Who's that?" I ask her not taking my eyes off the poster.

"My girlfriend in the US" she answers, my heart drops. I look at her with frowned eyebrows but instead she burst out laughing.

"Hannan come on, did you really believe me?" She holds her stomach still laughing.

"Why should I not?" I look away to hide my hurt, how jealous I got to the point that I felt my heart sinking. I'm still curious, I want to know who's picture that is.

"becauseee__ that's Lana Del Ray, she's an American singer anddd__ I've never met her before, I just love her music" She explains.

"You didn't have to explain all of that" I roll my eyes at her before looking away again. I definitely did want her to explain it to me, the thought of her holding another woman gives me headaches, I want her all to myself. Alexa walks over to me pulling me close, I feel her bare skin brush against my arm making me want her in many ways.

"My girlfriend is here already, I don't have any other" I felt my stomach tingle ones more. Me a girlfriend? "You Hannan, is the only woman I want to hold forever. I don't have strength for another" My heart did a 360 inside my chest. My mind floating up above my head. I couldn't breathe anymore, I clear my throat to distract myself but i couldn't because my main distraction is standing right in front of me.