45

Hyung... I need this plushie... He pointed to a giant bunny plushie...

"Take it," Taehyung said.

"Thanks," Jungkook smiles. "This one too..." The boys buy everything that he saw, and his husband simply allows him. Taehyung wants to spoil the boy. The boy was always bold and serious, but he became a little bunny in front of his husband.

Taehyung walks behind his wife who is hopping like a bunny on the streets of Bangkok.

"Wow... It's so beautiful, hyung," his doe eyes become even bigger when he sees his room-a VIP honeymoon suite, his father-in-law's gifted.

Jungkook is enjoying the view from the balcony when two hands sneak up from behind. "Kooki..." Tae calls him softly.

"Hmm," Jungkook hums, leaning towards his hubby's body.

"Love you...." Tae kisses his ear.

"Love...." Jungkook bites his lips when his husband's teeth nibble on his earlobe.

"Tae..." Jungkook calls him, but Taehyung doesn't say anything. He moves his lips to Jungkook's neck. Jungkook holds the steel rail tightly.

"Can I make you mine? Only mine..." Tae asks.

"You can..." Jungkook looks down with red-printed cheeks. Without wasting time, Tae carries the boy to their bed.

"My beautiful baby..." He kisses Jungkook's forehead and drags his lips to the other's lips. They share a kiss with lots of love. Jungkook gets naked by his husband.

"Baby..." Tae calls him.

"Hyu... Hyung..." Jungkook looks at him.

"Do you need a baby soon or later?" He asks and kisses the boy's eyes.

Jungkook thinks for a second. "Soon," he laughs. Ahh, and the next second, he screams.

Their bodies perfectly fit into each other. After some minutes, Taehyung looks at his boy's face-teary and sweaty. "Mine..." He kisses his wife with love...

*********

"Kooki..." Tae calls him. "Your brother is calling you."

"Mochi..." Jungkook waves his hand. "How are you?"

"I am fine, hyungi. How are you? Did that man make you suffer?"

"No, baby. He is very lovely. Didn't you go to college today?"

"It's the second Saturday, hyungi."

"Oh, I forget." Taehyung sits behind Jungkook and kisses his back neck.

"Stop it..." Jungkook pushes him.

"Oh my God... A little child is watching this..." Jimin hides his eyes.

"Little devil..." Taehyung laughs.

"Wait! What's on your neck, Jimin?" Jungkook asks.

"It's..." He touches his neck. "Bug... Bug bites," he says. "Hyung, Dada is calling."

"Dada or Daddy... Where are you now?" Taehyung asks.

"I will call you back."

"Jimina..." Jungkook calls him. "Where are you?"

"Hey, love birds..." Yoongi shows his face to the camera.

"I knew it..." Taehyung laughs loudly.

"What the hell? I will kill you, Jimina... Let me come there..." Jungkook shouts.