27

Jin parked his car in front of Kim's hospital and medical college, a place he hadn't visited in years.

"Let's go inside," Jungkook suggested.

"Yeah," Jin replied.

They entered, and Jin observed the changes but still found it to be the best hospital.

"Dr. Kim Namjoon?" Jungkook asked the reception.

"Appointment?" she inquired, then apologized to Jin. "Second floor, first room, doctor," she said with a smile.

"Let's use the stairs," Jin suggested.

"You look nervous, Papa," Jungkook noted.

"I think so," Jin admitted. "Dr. Kim, the chief doctor," he read from the board. "Your father was lazy to attend a patient; now look, the chief doctor," he smiled.

Jungkook knocked on the door. "Appa..."

"Kooki, come inside," Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook held Jin's hand as they entered. "Oh, my duty time is over," Namjoon leaned back. "By the way, who is this?"

"Let me wait outside, Jungkook. Just talk with him and come back," Jin suggested.

"Let's go home, Jungkook. Ask this man to go back," Namjoon said.

"Don't go," kooki requested, holding Jin's hand. "Sit, please, Appa."

"Do you join the company, Jungkook?" Namjoon inquired.

"Tomorrow," Jungkook replied.

"Take two, three days, Jungkook. Your exams were over two, three weeks ago, right?" Jin advised.

"Yes," Jungkook nodded.

"Some people don't know the value of time, Jungkook. Don't be like that. Join tomorrow itself," Jin added.

"Look who's speaking," Jin nodded.

"Don't fight, please. I..."

"I'm going, Jungkook," Jin stood up and walked to the door. "Mr. Kim, open the door," he said to Namjoon.

"So, Kooki, what's your plan?" Namjoon asked.

"Namjoon!" Jin shouted.

"So, where are you living? Company apartment or..." Jin walked towards him. "I said open the damn door, Kim Namjoon."

"Just shut up and sit there. Let me talk with my son. We are meeting after two months," Namjoon insisted.

"Two months? Jungkook, what did you say to me?" Jin stared at him. "You also start lying to me like Jimin?"

Jungkook looked at him, feeling guilty for the situation.

Namjoon open the door.  Jin shouted.

"Don't you have manners, Mr... Go sit there calmly. I'm not going to eat you."

"Just shut up. Open the door," Jin tried to press the emergency switch.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon held him. "I told you, stay calm."

"I'm not going to stay calm," Jin shouted.

Jungkook was terrified, mentally cursing himself for the immaturity of these people.

"You look really calm. Last day you flirted with that doctor at the medical conference," Namjoon said.