14

Hello Jimin, I am Seong Min, your speech therapist.

peech thepist... Jimin said

It's okay, baby. I will teach you.

What's going on here? Namjoon entered the room.

Hey, Joon...

Seong, first get out. Joon said to him

Namjoon, his mother-in-law shouted at him.

I said go out, Seong Min. Namjoon shouted. The man took his bag and walked out

What the hell are you doing, Namjoon? You know I...

Stay away from my family. Namjoon carried Jimin and walked out.

How dare you? I will show you who I am. The lady gritted her teeth.

**************

Jungkook stops walking when he sees that man again. He turns and finds the lady coming towards him. The place is almost empty.

The lady runs towards him, but Kooki runs the other side. "Catch him!" she shouts. The man runs behind him. "Appa!" Jungkook screams and runs towards a gate, but the man catches him. "Don't shout, brat. I will kill you!" he shouts. Then, a stone hits the man's eyes. "Aahaa!" he cries, and Jungkook falls down. Jungkook cries, but he stands up and runs away. Another stone hits the man, injuring his eyes. "Ahha!" he cries and sits on the floor. The lady runs to him. "Is that brat gone?" she asks. But another stone hits her head. She feels her head spinning and sits on the floor beside the man.

Jungkook stops in front of a river, looking back as he sees someone approaching. He contemplates jumping, but a hand catches him. "What are you doing, little child? The river is very deep." Jungkook looks at the voice—it's a small boy, but bigger than him. "Come, I'll help you. Before that man and woman come, we need to go to my mom." The boy pulls Jungkook, and they run somewhere. Jungkook follows because he can't do anything, and the boy seems trustworthy. They stop in front of a house. "Oh God, you're bleeding, boy. What's your name?" The big one asks the little one. Jungkook looks at him. "Kooki," he said, and his eyes start to well up.

Oh, why are you crying, Kooki? It's okay; you're safe with hyung.

"YOONGI, where the hell did you go?" A woman runs towards them. "Who's this child? Oh my God, why is this child bleeding? What did you do, Yoongi?"

"I didn't do anything, Mom."

She kneels down in front of the child. "It's okay, baby." She softly touches the wound, and Kooki hisses in pain. "Let's go to the hospital." She carries him. "Come." They walk towards the car.

"Mom, give me the phone. I want to call Dad," Yoongi said.

"Why?"

"Just give it to me. It's important." She hands him the phone. "Don't worry, Kooki. My Dad is a police officer. He will take care of those criminals."

"Criminals?" She frowns.

"Yes, Mom. They..." Yoongi points his finger ahead. She stops the car. Two men and one woman standing infront of their car.

"They tried to kidnap Kooki," Yoongi said. "They are criminals." Jungkook immediately hugs Yoongi. She notices that. "Don't worry, children. Just sit tight." Yoongi secures seatbelts for both of them. She starts the car, presses the accelerator in full speed, and hits two men, but the woman jumps to the other side. Jungkook cries loudly. "It's okay, baby," she says and drives to the nearest hospital.

***************

The nurse applied some medicine. "Don't worry," she smiles at the child.

"Both mom and son are criminals!" the man in police uniform shouts.

"We just rescued that boy," the woman glares at her husband.

"The boy went missing yesterday. We already informed his family. They are coming to take him back. Go home."

"No, we will stay with Kooki. Please." Both mom and son show their adorable gummy smiles, which melt the police officer instantly.

"If mom came here, then how did I meet my Appa?" Jungkook thinks. He looks at the nurse who is busy. He slowly walks outside and runs out. It's a small clinic, not too crowded, and no one notices the little one. He runs to the entrance and stops in front of a big man. Jungkook gets terrified upon seeing the man and looks at him.

"Where are you running, little one?" The man kneels down in front of him and gives him a big smile.

Jungkook look at the man... His fear instantly melted away and he finds the man  smiling at him...... little Kooki smile at the big man... He like the man , especially that dimple smile.......