20

Jin looks in the mirror and adds some makeup. The patients don't want to know whether the doctor is okay or not. The smell of cigarette smoke hits his nose. He looks at the loan. Jin takes his bag and coat, then walks outside. He wants to completely avoid his husband, but Jin walks towards the loan. He loves this man unconditionally. "Namjoon," Jin shouts. "You decided to kill yourself."

Which world will I catch him, Jin? I want to say how much I loved him. I want to apologize to him.

Jin stands beside him. "It was not your mistake. Every day you were loving him, even without remembering him," Jin said.

"Please don't hate my baby. He suffers a lot. He is just 4 years old, Jinni, but he endures so much at this age."

"Why should I hate a 4-year-old child? But Jimin... Mom was saying against Jungkook, and he..."

"I know she is injecting poison into my child's brain, but Jimin is my child. Let's see what happens. Can you... Can you give me a hug? I need it. Please."

Jin immediately hugs his man. "Let's stay here like this, at the end, Jooni."

"Don't hate me. I am sorry for hurting you," Joon whispers to him.

***********

Jimin peeks his head into Jungkook's room. He's cleaning his room, and Namjoon's mother is beside him. Jimin immediately runs towards his grandmother, calling Namjoon's mother Gama and Jin's mother grandmother. If he doesn't address her properly, she will scold him.

"Grandmother, he is ceaning his room. Come. You go and say this is Mochi's hose, so go out. You go and scod him," Jimin said.

"I will. But if your father asks, just say it's your home, and you don't allow anyone else here. Okay?"

"Oki," Jimin shows his little thumb.

She grits her teeth and walks towards Jungkook, standing in front of the door.

"What is it, unni?" Joon's mother asked politely.

"So this is his illegitimate son," she looks at the child.

"Unni, please..."

"Just shut up, you," she shouted, making Jungkook startled. "Look here, kid. This is not your home. You should stay away from my son's and child's life. I will arrange some orphanage for you."

"Unni..."

"I am talking with the little witch, not you."

"What's the poblem here?" Jimin enters the room.

"Nothing, Jiminy. I was asking this boy to go out of your house. Don't worry, Jiminy; Grandma will make him out of this house."

"What are you taking abot, Grandmother? This is my Kooki hyung, my bother. How can you make him out of the hose?" Jimin said. His Gama and grandmother are shocked.

"Jimin," Jin's mother calls him.

"Grandmother, you don't have any tight to shout at my big bother." He walks to Jungkook and hugs him. "It's okay, hyungi. She is a fool." Jimin side-eyes his grandmother, who is glaring at him, so Jimin starts to clean the non-existent dust from Jungkook's shirt.

"Like father, like son. Little devil." The lady walks out of the room while gritting her teeth.

"Jiminy, where did you get this boldness to support your brother?" Joon's mother asked him.

"What is bodness?" He asked. "Hi, I am Chimmny, your bother. Do you like me?" He asked the boy with a confused face.

Jungkook nods his head. "Yes."

"Yeah, Kooki hyungi and Chimmny, let's go for beakfast." Jimin holds his hand and walks out, following their grandmother.

"Taetae hyungi and Maki, give me this idea," Jimin said while walking towards the breakfast table.

Everyone is present at the table. Jimin sits beside Jungkook on his baby chair. Jin's mother looks at Jimin. Hr suddenly looks the other side.

"Jungkook," Mr. Kim calls him. "I am your grandfather." He introduces himself. Jungkook looks at him.

"No need for a DNA test anyway. He is a copy-paste of you," Shiyuk said to his brother.

"I was thinking the same. He looks like you," Joon's mother also said.

Mr. Kim looks at him again.

"Oh, I thought this is Namjoon's son," Jin's mother said.

"Mom, please," Jin pleaded.

Jungkook was getting uncomfortable because of all of them, so he looks down with a sad face.

"It's okay, boy. Don't be sad. Your mom will come soon," Shiyuk said.

"Kooki, look at the man. I know... My mom is dead. he can't come back," i don't believe in stupids fantasy stories... Jungkook said slowly, making others shocked. He sounds matured... Gama smiles... He already understood everything..

"Hyungi," Jimin calls him. "You know I made all this food for you. I woke up at 2 am for making beakfast for you... not a lie offcourse... Let me feed you." He stands up on his seat.

"Careful," Jin said.

"Aaaaa," Jimin starts to feed him with his little hand that doesn't know how to eat himself. Jungkook didn't get any food, but he feels happy... There is someone to care him...

Namjoon smiles widely. "My little boys are more sensible than some people in this house," Namjoon said proudly...

**********

No... Jungkook pulls Jimin backward.

Yes... Jimin pulls Jungkook forward. "Let's go and pay with Taetae hyungi."

"I am not coming. You go and play with him."

"No, Papa said I should pay with you. Come..." And Jungkook fails. They walk to Tae's home.

"Oh my God, who are these little ones?" Mark asks lovingly.

"I am Kim Chimin, and he is Kim Chakook. Do you forget us?" Jimin says and walks upstairs.

"Little brat, Jacki. Both of them look so cute. Who will our Tae choose? A triangle love story, or what if he marries both of them? That will be fun."

"Hello, Mr. Abraham Lincoln. Yes, I am coming. Just a minute." Jackson walks outside.

"Did the phone ring?" Mark looks at him.

"This is Taetae hyungi's room." Jimin opens the door.

"Hyungi, oh my God!" Jimin shouts. Tae was naked. "Ahha!" Tae screams and hides behind the curtain. Jungkook turns back.

"Get out," he says to the brothers duo.

"Where is your dress, hyungi?" Jimin asks.

"I was changing after the bath. Go out. Go..."

Jungkook walks out, not Jimin. He stands there and mocks Tae. "Jiminy..." Jungkook again enters the room and takes him outside.