19

"Your mom is now sitting in the middle of Angeles and looking at Kooki baby. If you don't eat, Mom will be sad.

Why did he go alone? Why didn't he take me with him?

Who said he's gone? Once Kooki becomes as tall as Appa, your mom will come back.

Jungkook stares at her. Really?

Yes, baby. But first, Kooki should eat. Grandma is going to feed Jungkooki. She shows the spoon to his mouth. Jungkook opens his mouth. My good boy. Kooki must go to school, college, then a job, then a family. Mom will come back. You should grow big for Mom.

Jungkook nods his head. I will, for Mom."

"Are you questioning me, Namjoon?" Mr. Kim shouted.

"Yes, I am. I want to know what happened."

"Jin informed me that he found you unconscious in your room. We met you at the hospital. We don't know what happened."

"Dad, tell me the truth."

"Joon, you're a doctor. People forget some particular incidents. You know it's a medical condition," Shiyuk shouted.

"But I was perfect. My brain and body were perfect. I don't have any medical condition that I should forget my Hoseok."

Jin looks at him. "My…" He fists his hand.

"Enough of this. That boy is dead. What can we do now? Just take care of that child. But is it necessary to keep him here? Well, we can look for any orphanage or…"

"Dad, if Jungkook is a problem, we will go somewhere."

"What about your family?" Mr. Kim shouted.

"I don't care," Namjoon shouted. "I don't care about anyone from now on. I want to know who cheated me, Jin." He walks to the boy and catches his shoulder. "Did you know what happened to me? How did I forget him?"

"I don't know. But why are you trying to forget me and Jimin? Don't you need us?"

"I love both of you, but my Jungkook. He came here for me. How much have they suffered all these years?" He hugs Jin and cries his heart out...

******"***

"This is Kooki's room. If you want, Grandma will sleep with you."

"No, I will sleep alone," Jungkook said.

"Gama..." Jimin runs into the room.

"Jiminy, when did you wake up?"

"Who is this?" Jimin looks at Jungkook.

"This is Jungkook, your hyung," she said.

"No, Taetae is my hyung," Jimin pouted.

"Mochi, this is your hyung too, your Dada's son."

"Dada! where is he? I miss him. Dada!" Jimin calls loudly and runs out.

Jungkook looks at the way the baby went. "Jimin, your brother, you should love him, okay?"

Jungkook stares at her. No one like me ... He mumbled...

**********

"I miss you this much," Jimin widens his little hands to both sides.

"Dada missed you too." He kisses his cheeks.

"Who is that, Dada? Gama said that's my hyung."

"He is your hyung, Dada's baby, just like my mochi."

"But I am only your baby."

"Ha, you are my baby too, but you know he is your brother, like Taetae hyung."

"I am going," he said. "I want to pay with Taetae hyung." Namjoon stare at Jimin's face which holding a pout and angry....

************

"That bastard was cheating you!" Jin's mother shouted.

"Mom, it's not like that."

"No, Jin. Still, you're believing him. I'm telling you, Jin, he will go after poor people. I don't know how many children will come here like this."

"Mom..."

"Don't shout at me. Think about you and your child's future. That boy will destroy everything. Go and make that boy out of this house. You have all the right to do that."

"Where did he go? The 4-year-old child?"

"Your child is only 3 years old. I think even Jimin hates that boy," she said.

Jimin looks at her.

"Jiminy, do you want him as your hyung?"

Jimin nods his head as no.

"That's it. Then go," said your father. "Make that boy out; otherwise, you don't eat anything."

"But Dada went to Jack uncle's home."

"Jiminy, if that boy stays here, he will take your father as him, and he will make you out of this home. Look how your Papa is crying. It's all because of that boy."

Jimin looks at his mother. "Yes, he is crying, isn't he? Will he take my Dada as his?"

"Yes."

"I will kill him." Jimin throws his toy. "I don't like him." He cried..

*********

Jungkook hugs his momma's dress and cries silently on the bed. He wants to see his momma.

"Baby," Namjoon calls him, but he closes his eyes tightly. He doesn't want to see that man anymore.

"Kooki," Joon hugs him. "Please don't cry."

"Goo," Jungkook said. "I hate you. Go," Jungkook mumbled.

"Joon, go to your room," his mom says. "I will stay with him."

"But, Mom..."

"Please," she says to her son lovingly.

Once again, he looks at the boy and goes out.

"Momma," Jungkook calls and bursts into more tears.