9

Jackson noticed the children crying and approached them, sitting beside them. "What's your name?" he asked.

"I'm Hani, and he's Soobin," the little girl replied.

"Look at me. Both of you are strong, okay? Don't cry. Let's pray for your uncle and his baby," Jackson comforted them, motioning for his manager to bring drinks. He lovingly patted both kids, assuring them not to worry.

As he attended to the children, Jackson's phone rang. "Hello."

"Where are you, Jack? You promised to be here before the afternoon," Mark exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I have some urgent work," Jackson replied.

"We need to go to the hospital for Tae's vaccination today," Mark insisted.

"Mark, I'm really busy. It's an emergency. Let's go tomorrow," Jackson requested.

"No, tody is the last day. I'm scared they'll inject my baby's little leg," Mark expressed anxiously.

Jackson imagined Mark's sad pouty face and smiled. "Do one thing, go to the hospital with Taetae. Jin and Joon will be there; they'll manage, okay?"

"Please, baby, go. I'll come as fast as possible. Where is Taetae?"

"Sleeping," Mark replied before Jackson cut the call. "If they hurt my baby, I'll kill everyone," he vowed, gazing at his peacefully sleeping child.

*************

"It's okay. My boy is brave," Jin smiled at his husband.

"I am not a kid, Mr. I am a doctor," Joon said, lying on the patient board of an MRI machine as they took a scan.

"Shiyuk," Mr. Kim called his brother in anger, "You said the medicine would be safe, and what's all this?"

"Hyung, do you really think I would endanger our child? No, this is something else. Maybe his unconscious mind is trying to remember that boy," Shiyuk explained.

Kim looked down. "I did wrong to my child. I thought he would be happy after marrying Jin, but no."

"Hyung, what happened?" Shiyuk asked.

"He's not his old self. The last time I saw him, he was crying alone. I've spoiled Jin's life too."

"Then tell them the truth," Shiyuk suggested.

"What? How?"

"What if he wakes up one day with memories of that boy and sees Jin beside him? It's only 8 or 9 months after their marriage, so..."

"You're right. Let's tell them," Kim decided.

************

"Jin, any problem?" Mark asked anxiously.

"No, the results are normal. The blood test is also positive. Then what's happening to him?" Jin wondered.

"Don't worry. Maybe it's just some stress," Mark reassured.

"Stress? But... I don't know. I miss the old Joon, Mark. I am..."

"Jinni," Mark caught his hand. "Nothing. Everything will be okay."

A nurse entered. "Doctor, your results. Congratulations, doctor. It's positive."

"What?" Mark asked in surprise.

"Pregnancy test," the nurse smiled.

"Wow, look, everything is going to be normal now. Congrats, dear," Mark hugged his best friend.