38

Jungkook and Jimin rushed inside the hospital, calling for Uncle Jackson simultaneously.

"Hey..." Jackson hugged both of them.

"Where is Dad? What happened?" Jimin asked anxiously.

"He drove himself... And you, he's clumsy. But don't worry, he is alright... Just some injuries," Jackson consoled both boys.

"Can we see him? Where is he?" Jungkook asked.

"ICU..." He gestured toward the room. Both of them walked towards ICU, looking through the glass door, but curtains hid their view. "Can we go inside?"

"No..." Jackson stopped them. "It's ICU."

After some minutes, Jin opened the door. "Pappa..." Both of them rushed to him.

"What? So both of you have time... I thought you were still with boyfriends..." Taehyung looked down.

"I want to see him," Jimin said.

"He hates his father; I don't know why... But when you start hating him, Jimin..." Jin looked at his son, and his words hurt Jungkook. His eyes brimmed with tears, and he bit his lips.

"Uncle, please..." Tae intervened.

But Jin glared at him. "Did I not tell both of you to pick him up?"

"I forgot. Sorry..." Jimin looked down.

"What about you? Did you also forget, or..."

"I am sorry..." Jungkook looked down.

"Jin, don't scold them. Look at them. They were crying all this time," Jackson said.

"And what about me? I was crying too. I thought we have two children to take care of us. They will be with us when we need them, but look... Both of them forget their father... Ahh... I forget both of them are independent now—jobs, boyfriends... What's the need for a father now?"

"Papa, please..." Jimin shouted.

"Don't raise your voice, Jimin. Almost two hours he lay on the road... What if he died then?"

"No... Please..." Jungkook cried. "It was my mistake..."

"It's my mistake. I believe you..." Jin glared at him. "And don't waste your time... Go home... I will take care of him."

"Papa... We want to see him..." Jimin shouted, and he got a slap.

"He always forgo everything except you, Jimin... Wherever he goes, he took you with him and you should behave like this... This is ICU... Only one person can stand here, and don't let them inside..." He said to the nurse.

"Papa..." Jimin shouted and followed him.

Jungkook sat on the floor. Does he hate his father? No... He loves him. Before knowing who his father is, he started to love him. His eyes started to flow.

"Kooki..." Tae sat beside him and hugged the boy. "Jinni was angry... It's okay... Don't cry... Your Appa is alright."

"I... I love him, hyungi... I love him more than my mom, but I don't know how to show him... I don't know... I..." Jungkook hugged his man. "I love my Appa..."

*******"**

Namjoon looked at the young nurse with a smile. "Don't worry, just do it. Now I am a patient, not your senior doctor."