8

Jackson rang the doorbell, and a maid opened the door. They entered inside.

"Namjoon, Jin's mother called him. I need to talk to you. What did you say to my son? Why is he looking this sad?" She glared at them.

"Aunty, it's nothing. Just a casual fight," Jackson reassured.

"A casual fight for four months," she remarked. "Aunty, please help me find a perfect honeymoon cottage in Switzerland. They are flying today," Jackson requested.

His mother looked at Namjoon. "Isn't it?" Namjoon nodded and walked upstairs, knocking gently on Jin's door.

Jin opened the door, and Namjoon smiled at him. His heart ached seeing the makeup on Jin's face, hiding a handprint. Namjoon touched Jin's cheeks. "I'm sorry."

"What happened, Joon? Don't you love me? Tell me if you want to end this marriage. I'll be okay with that," Jin said, looking down.

Namjoon hugged him. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I'm sorry, Jinni."

Jin burst into tears. "Please, it's okay. I won't compel you. Just look at me. Tell me, Joon, do you want to end this relationship? Let's do it. Your happiness is important to me."

"I want you," Joon kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry for what I've done. I won't repeat it. Give me a chance, Jinni."

Jin looked at him. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Joon smiled after a long time.

***************

"Baby, are you hearing me?" a 10-year-old girl pressed her ear to her uncle's stomach. "Hello, baby, this is your Noona here. How are you? When are you going to come out? Noona is preparing lots of gifts for you."

A 14-year-old boy joined in, pressing his ear to the baby belly. "Enough," Hoseok said.

"Five minutes," both of them said.

"I'm hungry, guys," Hoseok said.

"Oh, wait," both ran to the kitchen, taking care of their uncle and the baby. "What do you want, uncle? Milk, fruits, or something else?"

Hoseok smiled. "I want him the most," he whispered to himself, placing his hand on his stomach. The baby kicked. "Guys, come fast, the baby is kicking."

They rushed to him, anxiously waiting to see the baby's movements. "Here," they saw small legs moving. "Oh," they laughed loudly.

"Our baby is starting to move. Where are you? Please come back; I want you," Hoseok's eyes started to tear up.

"**"********

Namjoon stared at the night, lighting another cigarette.

"Hey," Jin hugged him from behind. "What is this?" He took the cigarette and threw it away. "When did you start this?"

"Just two weeks ago."

"Don't do this. I will tell your mother," Jin said.

"Really?" Joon pinched his waist.

"Jooni," Jin took his hand and bit him.

"Puppy or what? I told you not to bite me," Namjoon started to tickle the boy.

"No, you can't do this to me," he laughed loudly.

************

"An artificial ghost house," Jackson said to Mark. "People already believe there are ghosts, and if we add more spice to those stories, people will come. There are a lot of ponds and streams. I'm thinking about a water theme park with a ghost house in the middle. We need to renovate the bungalow."

"I don't understand anything," Mark made a disgusted face.

"I bought the property from Joon. I'm planning to start a resort, a water theme park, and a ghost house there. Do you get me?"

"No. Taehyung is turning 1 next week. He's growing so fast," Mark pouted.

"So what?"

"I want another baby," he smiled at Jackson and leaned into the other's body, and the baby started to cry.

"Dada is coming, baby. Move," Jackson ran to the baby.

"That boy is my enemy," Mark shouted...

**********

"Five months... Goodness, how fast it's going. It's been five months since we got married," he said to his assistant.

"Isn't it? I feel like you got married yesterday," the lady said.

"Me too. You go toward. Let me see my husband," Jin winked at her and walked to Joon's cabin. "Baby, Joon, what happened?" he rushed to him. "Why are you sweating like this?" Jin asked.

"I don't know... water," Joon said.

Jin poured a glass of water and gave it to him, but Joon choked on the water. "Joon!" Jin cried loudly. "What's happening?"

"I don't know," Joon tried to calm his heart, but it raced. He clutched his chest.

"Oh, God, Joon, just relax. Okay, let me..." But the man started to shiver. For a moment, Jin stared at him, then he called the assistant to come.

*********

"This is the starting of the forest," Jackson said to his manager. "Actually, not the forest, the entrance of the estate."

"It looks good. I think we need to invest more than our budget."

"Yeah, it's not a problem. Money is already there, but..."

"Sir!" A boy and girl ran towards them. "Can you please help us? Our uncle is in pain. Please, help us." They cried at Jackson.

"What happened to your uncle?" Jackson inquired.

"He is carrying a baby. He is crying because of pain."

"Oh, God. Let's go. Get into the car." Jackson said to the children. They moved to the house where Hoseok was screaming because of pain.