43

"Open your mouth," Jungkook commands, holding a spoon towards Jimin's mouth.

However, Jimin is engrossed in reading a book.

"Eat something, Jimin," Jungkook scolds him. "No, I am going to fail now," he cries. Forensic medicine is a broad term used to describe a group of medical specialties which deal with the examination and diagnosis of individuals who have been injured by or who have died because of external or unnatural causes such as poisoning, assault, suicide and other forms of violence, and apply findings to law.... He read loudly...

"Why are you learning definitions? Just elaborate on things," Namjoon said to him.

"Dada!" He screamed. "Oh God, I am going... my hall ticket... Where is my coat... stethoscope?"

"What's the need for a stethoscope in the exam hall?" Namjoon asked again.

"I will kill your husband!" Jimin screams at Jin and runs outside.

"Jimin, we will drop you!" Jungkook shouted. "Pappa, Appa, I am going." He took his bag and ran back behind Jimin.

"Stop! Taehyung, catch the boy. Get in."

"Hyungi, I am going to fail," he cried.

"Every time saying the same thing. Get in." He makes the boy sit in the car. Jungkook also gets in the car. He looks at Jimin who is trying to memorize something. He was a mess during exams, but the boy always tops in grades.

"Let's go. Tae, start the car. Well, today is the concert. Jain and Jake are leaving today. Jimin, will you be coming with us?"

"No, hyungi. I want to sleep today. He invited only you to the concert.

"Why? Did you break up with him?"

"Kinda like... Don't disturb me!" He screamed again, hiding into books.

**********

"For you and him, he is literally a student. If someone finds out about your relationship, his life will be in a mess. And you, you should focus on your career, not on that boy. Think wisely, Suga. Both of you have time," David said.

Yoongi was lying on the floor, looking at the wall. "I know. He is very young, and I don't want to mess with his life." He took a deep breath. "Is everything ready?"

"Yes, the stadium is already filled."

"Did Tae and Kooki come?"

"I just called them, also told Robert to take care of them."

Let's go...

**********

"Come on, Jungkook, pull Jimin with you," Tae said, looking at him.

"He is coming; Appa has overtime. Papa wants to go home," Jungkook said.

"Let's go, guys, we're late!" Jain urged.

"You're young, Jimin. If you stay with him, it'll end his future at the top. Please stay away from Yoongi," Jimin remembered David's words. "Why did I meet him? Why isn't he an ordinary person like others?" he thought, looking down with a pout.

All five of them got VIP tickets.

"Wow, this is the first time I'm attending a concert," Jungkook exclaimed.

"Me too," Jain also said.

"Look, Yoongi!" Jake screamed with others. Everyone shouted except Jimin, who just stared at the man, looking all hot and handsome. Yoongi waved his hand at Jungkook with a big smile. It was a two-and-a-half-hour concert.

Yoongi was speaking, "And today, my brother and his fiance are here with two of my cute little fans," pointing towards Jungkook. "I'm so happy to see them together here. Thank you, dear ones."

David showed his wrist, signaling that time was up.

"Ah, my manager is getting nervous. He thinks I'm going to introduce my boy, I mean my love, to you," Yoongi teased.

"Already found someone else, stupid," Jimin pouted, "maybe that idol boy". He looked down.

"But no," Yoongi continued, "I respect his privacy. But I'm in love, deeply. My cute little bean," he announced on the mic, and the crowd went crazy.

David slapped himself, "Who did I advise all this time?" Tae and Jungkook looked at Jimin. Jain and Jake applauded for them, but Jimin looked down, thinking he was talking about someone else.

"Okay, by the way, see you next time, guys. Mmm, love you, Mochi," Yoongi said, running to the backstage.

***********

"He said 'Mochi'... Is that me?" he shouted at Taehyung.

"Who else?" Tae looked at the boy.

"Ah, it's me... But, ah, it's me!" he screamed again.

"What happened to him? We already know that," Jungkook frowned.

"I don't know," Tae sighed. They were at the restaurant waiting for Yoongi.

Jimin was eating a rose flower. "Wait, what if Mochi is someone else?" he asked them.

"Why is this boy behaving like this? They're already in a relationship, and now he's acting like it's the first time he heard that," Jungkook smacked him.

"Guys, sorry. It took some time," Yoongi said, sitting beside Jimin. "Hi... Baby... He looks at Jimin... Today..

"Who is Mochi?" he asked suddenly.

"What? Yoongi looked at him. "Isn't that your nickname?"

"Is it?" he asked.

Yoongi looked at the others. "Any problem? I invited my mom and dad too. They'll be here soon."

"Fantastic," Tae looked at the boy who was out of range.

Jimin looked at all of them. "You know what forensic medicine is."

"Did he go mad?" Yoongi asked.

"He didn't sleep for two or three days. That's why," Jungkook said.

"I don't think my mom is going to like him," Yoongi sighed...

*******

"Then what? He full-time blabbered nonsense, spilled water on Aunt Min," he shouted at a waiter who asked selfie from Yoongi hyung..

Namjoon laughed. "The boy messes up everything."

"Yes, Appa. Even Aunt Min was wondering how he could be a doctor, but she likes him. She said he's cute and naughty. Suga hyung is just the opposite of him. So, both of them like him."

"His life is also settled," Jin said. "We need to go shopping tomorrow. What color suit do you need, Kooki?"

"Black, otherwise off-white," Jungkook said.

"Did you talk with Taehyung?"

"No."

"Then discuss with him. Maybe he has some opinions too."

"But I love black," Jungkook said.

"Kooki, from now on, you should respect his choices too. He's going to be your husband. Maybe he'll agree, but still, ask his opinion too. Remember, you're going to another house," Jin advised.

Jungkook stared at them. He was going to the other house next Sunday. Jungkook got shocked. This soon...