45.

She got to the Wreck, where the event was taking a place. She helped to set everything up, Kiara wouldn't speak a word to her, she was just giving her death stares. On the other hand, Sarah didn't really care about past and was happy to stop by and talk to her. 

"Wards here." She told Y/n and watched her reaction. 

"I know, Rafe told me." 

"I don't know what to do. I don't want anything to do with him, but I'm scared he won't leave me alone, he already managed to lure me out to one of Rose's houses to talk to me." 

"Be carefull Sarah, we all know what he's capable of."

"Yeah- shit." She turned  all of the sudden. 

"What?" Y/n started looking around confused. 

"Topper is here."

"I think the whole island is here." Sarah quickly waved at Topper and then turned back around. "I thought you were in good terms." 

"Well yeah. But I fucked up."

"What happened?" 

"I didn't have anywhere to go, John B was gone and Topper caught me stealing beer in Tara's restaurant by the port. He invited me to go for a bonfire with him and couple of his friends. Oh god, I have to tell John B."

"It's not that bad, so you went for a bonfire with them." Sarah looked at her guilty and y/n immediately realized. "Unless something happened between you two." Just one look was enough for her to understand. 

"It was a mistake." 

"I know Sarah, I get it. We can talk about it later if you want okay? But I have to get back to work." Just as she left her spot was taken by Topper. She saw them talk for a while then he left. Y/n cleared a few tables, when she saw her brother storming away and Sarah looking behind him. 

"What happened Sarah?"

"I told him." Tears were falling down her cheeks. "He broke up with me." 

"Come here." Y/n pulled her into hug. "It'll be fine, he's going to be mad for a few days, but he will forgive you."

"I.. hope... so.." She said between sobs. "As soon as I'm done we're gonna get waisted okay?" She smiled to Y/n, grateful for her support. 

...

Y/n was getting ready to head off and find Sarah, when she saw her brother coming back with really angry face. She looked in the direction he was heading and saw Sarah and Topper hugging. "Oh fuck." She tried to get there before he causes any troubles, but he was already there pushing Topper around. 

"Could you just for once turn around and walk away? Please, look at me. Don't do it." Sarah was trying to calm her brother. 

"Hey no hard feeling bro." Topper said with smirk on his face.

"Topper shut up." Y/n was already there. "John B come on, let's go bro."

"Yeah, go home with your sister, it's bed time." Topper just couldn't stay quiet. John B turned around and punched him straight in the face. 

"Wow, you like that Top?" It was like it wasn't even him, y/n saw her brother like this for very first time. 

"No! John B, don't do it!" Sarah was screaming at him, while he was walking over to Topper laying on the ground. "John B, don't do anything stupid, let's go." Y/n walked behind him, he was holding Toppers collar punching him again. "John B stop!" She tried to stop him, but in his madness she got into his way, he punched her and pushed away. Y/n was laying on the ground, her head was spinning. She saw Kiara's dad getting John B from Topper and JJ showed up. All of them were yelling, but she couldn't figure out what they were saying. Sarah was running between her and Topper, people were checking them out. Y/n sat up, finally able to recognize people around them.