„Guys, I'm gonna run back to Wreck, I forget to check when I have shifts. Don't wait for me, I don't know how long it will take." I told them after we decided it was time to go home. Pope and Kie already left and JJ and John B were going back to Chateau. „Okey, be safe."

When I got there, it was already empty, my co-workers were almost done with the cleaning. „Hi, I'm just gonna check my shifts quickly and I'm out." I told Matt, he was one of the Kooks, but he was probably the sweetest Kook I've ever met. „Yeah, that's fine. Oh, and didn't you leave your longboard here? It's in the back, but we didn't know who it was." That's right, I left him there yesterday when we went to celebrate Becca's birthday. 

„Yeah, it's mine, I'm gonna take it." I copied down my shifts, grabbed the board, and left Wreck. It was almost dark, but it was still warm. Perfect time for a ride. I jumped on the board and bounced. 

„So you blush when you look at me, hm?" I almost fell down, he scared the shit out of me. He was standing next to his truck. „What are you doing here Rafe?" 

„You didn't answer my question y/n. Do you fancy me or something?" The smirk on his face made me weak. 

„No, I'm not. What are you doing here?" I walked over to him and stand in front of him. Maybe too close. I could smell the tobacco mixing with vanilla. I love his scent. „We were leaving when I saw you coming back, so figure out I can wait for you." He took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear. 

„Why would you want to wait for me, Rafe? Do you fancy me or something?" I grinned at him, repeating his question. 

„Yeah, maybe little." He grabbed my chin and pull me up to kiss. It was a calm and gentle kiss. 

„Are you up for a ride?" No y/n, you are not. Just say no. 

„Yeah, why not." Goddammit.

We were driving for a while, talking about random stuff. He was acting so different when he wasn't around his friends. I was looking at his profile. He was so pretty, sharp jawline, full lips. A few strands of hair fell in his face, I reached out and brushed them away only to have them fall back again. 

„Oh and by the way, if we are supposed to keep this as a secret, you should really stop giving me hickeys." I told him, which made his smile only grow wider. When I was showering today I noticed another one on my second boob, luckily the bikini was able to cover it. 

„You don't like them? I like them a lot." He took a quick glance at my titties, hoping he could see them. 

„Well, it's hard to make excuses, when your friends notice that." 

„What did you tell them?" 

„That I had one night stand with some random dude." He started laughing at me. „Stop it, Cameron, you really have to stop with that, I can't always say I had a random hookup, they would think I'm a whore or some shit." 

„Alright Routledge, if I want to do you another hickey, I'm going to do it in a place no one would see it. On the other hand, I'm just marking my territory right?" He glanced over me and put his palm on my thigh. 

„Wow slow down. I'm definitely not your property." 

„Yet."

...

About thirty minutes later he pulled at the same spot as last night. It wasn't too close to Chateau, and between the trees, so it was a perfect hiding spot. I pulled myself to Rafe and gave him a short goodbye kiss. He quickly grabbed me by my throat and pulled me back to him. He was holding my throat while kissing me deep with his tongue. It was getting so hot in here. While still kissing him I unbuckled his shorts and pulled his already hard dick out. 

He hissed at my touch when I stroked him a few times. I broke our kiss, quickly made a ponytail on my head, and leaned in, just to grab his cock again and kiss him on the head of his manhood. When I looked up at him, he was staring down at me with fire in his eyes. I locked eyes with him and took him into my mouth. I started sucking his dick and teasing him with my tongue. His moans were more intense. 

He grabbed me by my ponytail and help me, setting me at the right speed he needed. I was feeling Rafe getting tensed, his climax coming. I took every millimeter of his 7 inches into my mouth, making him shoot his hips up and cum into my mouth. I felt his warm seed squirt all over my mouth, I've patiently waited, as it was all I pulled his cock out of my mouth, swallowing everything without a doubt. 

He rolled his eyes in pleasure while saying „Oh my god y/n, that was so hot." 

„It was a goodbye gift, so you have something to think about." I smiled at him, not even trying to kiss him, knowing that boys don't like to kiss you back after you give them head. Rafe cupped my face into his palms and pulled me in to kiss him. What a shocker, he's not exactly bothered. That makes him even hotter. 

I broke our kiss, I needed to breathe too. I took my longboard, gave him another quick kiss, and got out of the car. 

„Y/n, when I'm going to see you again?" He called at me through the window. 

„Well I don't know, but soon I guess." I could've seen him smiling as he drove off. I couldn't help it, but I had to smile too. My head was such a mess because of him, that I almost missed John B and JJ sitting at the back porch. „Jesus, you scared the shit out of me." I had to put a hand on my chest. 

„Where were you so long?" you really need to know everything huh John B. 

„Uhm. I- I left my longboard at my job yesterday so I took it and enjoyed a nice ride." I smiled as I showed the longboard. „That must have been nice. We were about to smoke weed, are you going to join us?" JJ showed me a thick joint 

„Nah, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight ladies." I sent them an air kiss and went inside to do my nightly hygiene routine and get a nice dose of sleep.

...

Is it getting hot in here?