29.

The summer was over, the next day was the day they were supposed to go to school. For Kie, JJ and Pope it was just coming back to school, but for Y/n it was the first day in new school. She was kinda nervous about that. 

There was this party tonight, to celebrate end of summer. They all decided to go, get stuff of their minds at least for a while. They've all met at the Chateau, chilling before the party, smoking some weed and having few beers. ¨

Y/n was sitting at JJ's lap, occasionaly stealing kisses from him. 

„Thank you." She brushed through his hair. 

„For what?" 

„For being there for me. After everything." 

„Of course cupcake, I wouldn't leave you, like ever." She smiled at his response. JJ pulled her closer and kissed her on cheek. 

„Alright, you are so cute that I might actually vomit because of it." Kiara got up from her seat and went inside the house. 

„What happened to her?" JJ asked Pope. 

„I don't know man, but I'm gonna check on her." He went inside, Y/n heard they were talking, but didn't heard about what. 

Few minutes later they got out, Kiara gave them a soft smile „Sorry guys." 

„It's okay Kie." JJ assured her. 

„So how about we go to the party?" 

„Yesss, let's go." They all got up and went along the beach. There was already lot of people, from Kooks to Pogues. Some of them were talking to each other, some people were dancing and she even noticed some of her co-workers being there. 

„Let's go get some drinks." JJ grabbed Pope and they went towards the bar. 

„Kie are you alright?" Y/n took advantage of the situation that they were alone. 

„Yeah, I'm sorry about before, it's just everything that happened, my parents won't leave me alone so I just snapped. I didn't mean to." 

„You know you can talk to me right? If anything is bothering you, or if I am the one who is bothering you." 

„No, no. You are not, you are my best friend. And I'm very grateful that I have you. Really." She smiled at Y/n and hugged her. 

„Alright ladies. Here you go." JJ and Pope came back with red plastic cups filled with alcohol.

 „Thank you." Y/n gave him quick kiss as he hugged her around shoulders. In the corner of her eye she notices a group of pogues watching them. She knew it was Rafe with Topper, but she avoided the eye contact, just not to engage anything with them. 

„Cheers guys." Kie lifted her cup and everyone followed her. They drank the content of their cups and decided to go dancing. The music was loud and good, and lot of people were dancing already, so they just blended in between them. 

Y/n turned to JJ with her back, and he pulled her closer by her hips. She pressed her ass on his crotch, feeling his dick harden a little. They were swinging to the rhytm, and for Y/n it felt like world around her just stopped. 

Maybe it was from the alcohol and weed she smoked before, but she didn't care. She was just enjoying JJ's touch on her body and his hot breath brushing her ear a little. She looked up, straight forward and saw Rafe standing there. 

His gaze was burning into her. Well not her, but JJ's hands going over her body. He suddenly marched forward when JJ kissed her on her neck, she quickly turned around telling him she will get them some drinks, hoping it would stop Rafe from doing whatever he was planning to do.