24.

Y/n was running to the south side of the island, the Cut which belonged to the pogues. She was desperately trying to find her brother, when she run into a police officer putting some notice papers everywhere. She waited until they left and went to look at the notice. 

„Oh my god." It was a notice about looking her brother for a murder of a police officer. They even put up a reward for him. Y/n took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. She quickly put her hair in a ponytail and was trying to figure out where to run next. She didn't notice the whispering between the cops and the fact they were staring at her until she heard one of them. „Hey, that's the Routledge girl, sister of John B." They walked towards her, so she run away from them to the other side. They were chasing her but she lost them after a while.

Meanwhile John B with Sarah was hiding from the cops and the rest of the pogues were trying to find y/n. They even went to Cameron mansion, only to realize she's not there.

Y/n was getting desperate, she had no idea where to go. She decided to try looking also in a figure 8. She was just walking, avoiding cops when the car slammed on the brakes right next to her. She was so out of place, she didn't even realized, only when the doors opened and Rafe showed up. They didn't said a word, just stared at each other. 

Seeing Rafe shot Peterkin, her slowly dying, Rafe being agressive towards her and her brother being wanted for sheriff's murder. All of this was running through her head while looking at him. She was looking at her boyfriend, and tears started to pour down her cheeks. „Why? Why did you had to do that?" He was just standing there, not saying a single word to her. Y/n was so tired from the whole day, she just colapsed to the ground, sobbing, crying because of her, her brother and the man she loved. 

Rafe slowly approached her. „Look y/n, I'm sorry about before. I've never ment to hurt you, it felt like I was losing my mind." He squatted down next to her and started stroking her hair. She looked up at him, and from up close it took her only a second to realize why he was so calm right now. 

„Go away Rafe." 

„Y/n please I'm trying to make this right, I'm calm now let's talk." She got up, wiped away the tears and look him dead in the eye. „And would you be? Without the coke you took?" His eyes widened. He thought she wouldn't realize, but she knew the difference between him being sober and on drugs. 

„We're over Rafe, I hope you realize that." 

„You and me it'll never be over. One day, you will end up crawling back to me, begging me to be with you once again. Because you will miss all the pleasure I gave you, the nights I fucked you the way you hadn't left a single thought in your head. You maybe don't want to admit it, but you're addicted to me, same as I am to you." 

„You wish." She was looking at him with hatred in her eyes. She hated him and the fact, that he was right. She loved him and she felt like she was losing a dose of her favorite drug. 

„I gotta go, have to go help find the murderer whos running along the island." Y/n turned away from him, waiting for him to leave, so she could break into tears again without him noticing.

Y/n was desperate, she had no idea where John B or their friend are. She decided to go back home. Not the home she had for past few weeks, but her old home in the cut. Secretly she was hoping someone would be waiting there for her. But no one was there. It was quiet and empty.

 The anger and frustration was building up in her the whole day and after her last conversation with Rafe she couldn't hold it any more longer. She started screaming, throwing stuff like empty beer bottles, smashing them onto the wall across from her. With her last scream she punched the wall next to the door to the back porch really hard. She started crying one more time that day and with her back against the door, she slid to the floor. She was sobbing, sitting in the mess she made. She braced her hands on the ground and, not noticing the broken glass, stabbed a piece right into her palm. „Fuck."