37.

Y/n woke up, not knowing where she was. She was in dark room, no windows, only light was coming from machine taking her vitals.

Her whole body was hurting. She tried to remember what happened. They went to Ward. Security. She got shot.

She tried to sit up quickly, but it only caused her more pain, she let out a painful sigh. The fact she didn't know where she was, was bothering her even more then the pain.

This is not hospital, she thought to herself.

The took her iv out, and took off all of the sensors taking her vitals, the machine immediately started yelling.

"Shut up." She got out of the bed, walking to the door. She pulled the door knob. It was locked.

"What the fuck. Hey! Let me out!" She started yelling and banging on the door. She ignored the pain, coming mainly from her stomach.

She felt something wet and warm spilling down her leg. Did she just peed herself? She looked down. It was blood, coming from her gunshot wound. She had to tore her stitches.

She kept going until someone finally unlocked the door and walked in. It was Ward, he immediately shut the door behind him, so she wouldn't have a chance to leave.

"Ward what the fuck do you think you're doing? Let me go!"

"Y/n, you have to calm down. Oh my god, you tore your stitches? I have to call the doctor again." He pulled his phone out and send out a few messages.

"Please Ward, Let me go."

"You see, that’s not gonna happen." She was looking at him in shock. Doctor knocked on the door and made her lay back to bed, putting her iv back in.

"Pull your shirt up." He comanded. She did as he said, looking at her stomach for the first time. It was covered in blood, coming from her wound. The doctor cleaned it and made her new stitches.

"You have to stay still miss, you lost lot of blood, if you're going to tore them again, we will have to chain you to the bed." Doctor said to her, took his stuff and left.

"Thanks doc." Ward said.

"You're not gonna let me go, are you?" Y/n finally realized what was going on.

"No. No I'm not. You know too much, and I can't risk you going to police."

"They will be looking for me. My friends. Police."

"I can assure you they did. But they will not find you here. Plus they all think you are either dead or just dissapeared."

"You fucking piece of shit." Tears were forming in her eyes.

"I have to do it. For my family. Just don't cause any troubles, and you will be fine. We will let you go. At some point." Ward got up, and wanted to leave.

"Does Rafe know?" That made him stop.

"Of course you didn't tell him. Because you know, he wouldn't allow it." Ward looked at her over his shoulder, then left without a word.

She was stuck there, of course she tried getting out, but there was no way out. They kept her there for a few days, only people she saw was doctor checking on her and security guard bringing her food.

...

Out of nowhere people stormed in, probably in the middle of the night, she couldn't tell. Three security guards, Rose and the doctor.

"Rose what's going on?"

"Do it." Rose didnt even look at her and just instructed the doctor. He pulled syringe out of his bag filled with some liquid. The security guards held her, so she wouldn't move.