20.

They've spent the rest of the night at the Chateau, John B telling them what he saw down there and all of them talking about what are they going to use the money for. The've decided to melt the bricks John b got ouf of that hole, so they would get rid of the mark of Denmark Tanny. 

Y/n had a closing shift the next day, so the first thing in the morning they started to make plans, how to get the gold out, Pope drawing horrible plan on paper, Kie, Sarah and John B helping him. Y/n and JJ was in charge of melting the gold. 

„Alright cupcake, this better work, we have to get rid of the mark." 

„It will work, don't worry." Y/n told him and picking up a burner. It went well, they melt it and got rid of the mark. Now they can try to pawn it. In the end it didn't look that good. The gold might have look a little suspicious. 

„Great job at melting this down, dr. Frankenstein." JJ shot at y/n. 

„Like you could have done it any better asshole." JJ was ready to give her an answer when John B stepped in between them. „Hey, calm down. It's going to be fine, just act normal." 

„Yeah, easy for you to say, you don't have to try to pawn this... thing. Why do I have to do that anyway?" 

„Because you're the best liar." Pope shrugged his shoulders. They went into the pawn shop, doing like they were looking at the things they had there, but in reality, they were watching JJ do his magic. The lady didn't believe to him it was real gold, so she did bunch of test to prove it is. She was getting a little bit suspicious about where he found the gold, so JJ brought up a cover up with his mother and alzheimer? Y/n rolled her eyes when she heard what he was saying to the lady. 

She left to the next room for a couple minutes and when she came back, she told us she talked to her boss, and he's offering fifty thousands for seven pounds of gold. We all looked at her, knowing, it's not even close to the real value of the gold. JJ knew that as well and started argue with her. In the end, they agreed to take it for seventy grands. The woman explained to us, that we have to go to their warehouse, since they don't have that much cash around. She gave us an adress and we went to the road. We were almost at the location, when realized there is nothing really there, just trees and nothing else. 

And in that moment, cops showed up and pulled them over. JJ and Pope started stressing over the gold and weed JJ had on himself. They manage to hide it, when they heard a sound of a shotgun pointing into John B's face. It was some guy with mask over his face and low bun. 

„Why don't you put your hands in the air right now?" He was looking at all of them stopping at y/n for a moment. „I said put your hands in the air right now! And get out of the car, all of you!" 

He was yelling at them, still shotgun pointed at John B. They all got out of the car, he made them lie down, hands behind their head. After that he started to search the car. 

„It was a set up guys." Kie stated with shaky voice. 

„That old bitch played us. Fuck!" JJ was looking very frustrated, y/n grabbed his hand, trying to calm him so he wouldn't do anything stupid. While she was focused on JJ she didn't noticed that her brother got up and is up to something. 

„John B, now is not the time to play a hero." Pope next to her whispered towards her brother making her turn and seeing her brother is halfway to that guys car. 

„John B you asshole, get back here." She whispered yelled at him, hoping the robber wouldn't hear her. John B got into his car in the same moment that dude found the gold. 

„Alright, if you don't want to have your brains all over the road, stay on the ground" he got into the car trying to leave the place when John B jumped at him from behind and started a fight. Y/n was the first one who got up running to help her brother, others following her. She punched that guy, instantly felt the pain going through her wrist, everyone else joing her, knocking the guy down. Pope managed to take the gold back. That dude had enough, he was sitting by his car, trying to catch his breath. JJ pulled down his mask rolling his eyes at him. 

„I know this piece of shit! He's a basehead." JJ Clarifying. 

„Probably knows my brother." Sarah added in, causing y/n to first look at her and then at the dealer. „He sells coke to my father. I think his name is Barry." JJ's eyes was full of hatred. Barry tried to defend himself, JJ hitting him in the face with a shotgun. 

„JJ, what the hell, stop!" John B grabbed him, so he wouldn't hurt him even more. JJ took out Barry's wallet, looking at his ID. 

„let's go, we have one last stop." He stormed out of there, towards the car. „Let's go see, where this son of a bitch lives." Kiara was the first one to follow him. They all followed, when Barry screamed at them, causing y/n to turn around. 

„I'm gonna remember this shit! You can't hide from me! I know exactly who you are!" He was staring into y/n's eyes, she felt like she couldn't move. 

„Y/n let's go." Sarah called her from the car, so she quickly got in. They were driving around for a while, until they finally found Barry's house. 

„Welcome to crackhead wasteland." Sarah told while everyone was looking at the mess, all over the place. 

„Dude, why are we at Barry's?" John B asked JJ. 

„This will only the a second." He anwered while getting out of the car. 

They were all waiting in the car, none of them really wanted to go in. Eventually John B walked in to get JJ. They were inside for good ten minutes, when JJ got out holding some money. 

„Alright so here we go, five grand for reparations for putting us through this bullshit. Sorry about that." JJ was counting the money he stole. 

„So that's what were going now? Robbing drug dealers?" Kie had a point. 

„This Barry guy's gonna find out." Sarah as well. ¨

„And he's gonna come after us." y/n joined in. 

They all started screaming and yelling at each other, when John B tried to get the money from JJ, causing him to grab him by his neck and getting pushed at the car. 

„Do you feel like tough guy? Huh?" John B was staring at JJ. Y/n couldn't watch that anymore so she got between her brother and her bestfriend. 

„JJ let him go." She was trying to stay as calm as possible. 

„Cupcake, stay out of this." JJ said to her still watching John B. 

„JJ I said let him go." Nothing- „For fucks sake, I told you let him go!" She yelled at him and pushing him away from her brother. He was staring at her, not expecting this reaction. 

„JJ did you think this through? What do you think what will happen when Barry come's back home and gonna find out his money is missing- Huh? He's gonna come after us JJ, and how the hell are we going to defend ourselfes? So right now, you'll take the money, and you put it right where you found it. Comprende?" The anger was growing inside of her. He was silent for a while.

 „I'm not putting it back." He told her and started putting money back into the bag. No one told a word, just kept looking at him. 

„What?" he asked, like he didn't even realized what was going on. 

„We're sick of your shit." John B was the first one to react. 

„Oh my shit?" Everyone started nodding 

„Yes, your pulling guns on people shit." Kiara told him. 

„You acting like a maniac-" 

 „Okay, Pope, I took the fall for you man! Do you have any idea how much money I owe because of you?" 

„I'm gonna pay you back, but I didn't ask you to do that!" 

„I did, so please pay it. Right now, right here. Yeah. You know what? Fuck it. I'm just gonna go on my own." JJ grabbed his stuff and left. 

„JJ" Pope tried to go after him, but Kie stopped him. 

„Come on guys, we should go before Barry gets back."