She had no idea, how did they got the cross, without anyone noticing. And she didn't care. Rafe woke her up in the middle of the night to go with him, and there it was. It was magnificent. 

It was dawn, when they set up the cross at Barry's backyard. 

"So what are you going to do with that?" Y/n asked and pointed at the cross.

"We are going to melt it." 

"Are you sure man? This shit is straight like from some museum."

"If we melt it, we can trade it for untrackable money." Rafe explained to Barry.

"So am I going to get some nice peace of gold or gem out of it?" Y/n asked and smiled at Rafe.

"You can have anything you want love." Rafe pulled her head up a bit, just so he could kiss her. "Alright, let's do this."

"I heard some shit were happening last night." Rafe said while covering the cross. 

"Yeah?" 

"Yeah man, the fake cross we put in the train? It was stolen." Barry was looking at him in disbelief. 

"And I bet I know who it was." Y/n said. 

"I would pay so much money just to see their faces when they opened that box." Rafe said and all of them started laughing. 

Rafe struck the match and lit the fire on. 

"Yeah, we're going to hell for sure." Barry turned away from it and sat next to Y/n. 

...

Y/n woke up the next morning to Rafe being on phone with someone.

"What do you mean dad it didn't arrive? Someone stole it? Shit, that's rough. It could be anyone right? We don't know for sure." Y/n sat up in the bed, smiling as she heard angry Ward on the other side of the phone. Rafe turned around and smiled at her. Ward started giving him orders, what to do with the house and offices and stuff. "Yeah dad about that, I was thinking we should keep the offices. You know I really started to get into business. I think I'm gonna stay here for a while. No, no you listen to me, remember when you told me I'm useless? Not as much as you thought dad, I can explore my options and really get into family business. So for the benefit of all, I think I'm gonna stay here." Rafe put the call on speaker so Y/n could hear him.

"Rafe listen to me, you are there for one reason and one reason only, to act on my behalf and shut down my company, that's your only job there. And if you can't do it!" Ward was screaming at Rafe over the phone. "If I can't do it then what? Huh? You're gonna come here and do it yourself? It would be like the resurrection of the dead, Ward Cameron everyone! He's alive!" Rafe shut himself for a second looking around, then at Y/n. "I'm the one in charge now pops. It's time for me to step up. You're dead."

"Rafe no, listen to me-"

"Gotta go dad. Good talk." Rafe ended the call and tossed the phone onto the table. 

"Damn he's annoying." Y/n said as she got up and walked to Rafe. She was wearing only his T-shit, so he was enjoying his view. He pulled her closer and smashed his lips onto hers. "But I'm in charge from now. So he can kiss my ass." Rafe said breaking their kiss for a while, then picking her up and jumping on the bed with her. They were messing around in the bed for a while when Rafe got up. "Hey! Where are you going?" Y/n was mad he left. "We have to go, we are supposed to meet Barry about the gold."

"Gold can wait and Barry as well." Y/n was laying on her back looking at the ceiling. Rafe came back, climbed on the top of her and placed hand on her neck so she would look at him. "I have to deal with it, before anyone figures what is going on. After that I swear I'll bring you so much orgasm you will beg me to stop." Smirk appear on both of their lips. "Alright." Y/n laughed and pulled him down for a kiss. 

They were meeting Barry on the boat Y/n came back to obx, the one Kiara tried to steal. "Shit man, where did you get this? This is insane." Barry was going around in awe. "Man can we focus? We need to find a buyer."

"Listen man, my aunt know some people."

"Barry we are talking about pure gold here. I don't want some pogue that got kicked out of the jewellery shop."

"Stop talking about my auntie like that man." They started arguing about Barry's aunt.

"Could you both shut up? You're like a little kids." They both turned to Y/n. "We can ask Barry's aunt, but we need someone we can rely on."

"See, she gets me." Rafe motioned towards his girlfriend. 

"Alright. Imma call my auntie."

...

JJ was running as fast as he could towards the Heywards house. Pope was outside with Cleo arguing about something. 

"Pope hey. What's going on? I'm feeling a weird vibe here."

"Pope is quiting school." 

"It's weird to be coroner anyway." 

"Shut up dude." Pope shot back at him.

"Alright, this is not the best time right now. Uhm, I was at the dock, trying to get my old job back, when I saw the boat. Rafe's boat. And uhm, I saw Rafe with Barry and Y/n there." JJ was quiet for a while trying to figure out what to say. "Pope he has the cross. He melted it. I'm sorry bro." 

Pope was walking around, yelling, letting everything that was in him out. "Of course it was Rafe. We should've seen that coming. But Y/n as well?"

"She was there, so she has to know about it. We have to come up with a plan."

"This is messed up. Even for them. Melting it, just for money? They gonna just keep getting away with it."

"And you're surprised by that?"

"No. I'm just sick of being just a good guy."