2.

„Fine, I'm ready to listen. Talk." I told the group when I opened a bottle of beer. 

„Okay so basically, we went to the marshes, we wanted to fish for a while and chill a bit when we just hit something in the water. It turned out, there was a boat at the bottom. And it was a freaking Grady White!" I interrupt John B 

„Am I supposed to know what that is?" I look over him 

„It's like really, really expensive boat." JJ explains to me. 

„Oh okay, keep going."

„So I went down again right, to check it, to see if we can find out who it belongs to. And I found a motel key." John B is so passionate about it 

„Wow, that's really cool bro." I start laughing at him 

„Jesus y/n, just shut up and listen." John B will turn on me. I put my hands above my head as a surrending gesture and show him to go on. „So we decided to go check the motel and the room, so maybe we could find out who it was. That place was horrible, like really disgusting. Me and JJ, went to check the room, and Kie with Pope, stayed on watch, let's say, they could've done a better job." 

„Yeah, but Pope was on the Math team" Kiara mocked him. 

„Alright, alright keep talking John B." Pope cut the talk.

„There was some personal stuff in the room, some coordinates and safe, with money and a gun inside. But at the same moment the cops showed up, and we didn't have any more time to search the room so we climbed through the window and hid at the roof. But they almost found us, because JJ dropped the gun he stole from the safe." John B looked over at him and JJ just shrugged his shoulders. „And then the cops took some of the money from the safe and left!" He made a little pause as he took a sip of his beer. 

„Later we found out the boat belonged to Scooter Grubbs. They found him dead in the marshes. He wasn't even rich, so we are trying to figure out how he gets his hands on a boat like this one."

„And what did you find out?"

„We think he was a smuggler, during a hurricane, you can pass unnoticed, but he didn't have the luck." JJ explained to me. 

„Alright so if he was a smuggler, there must be a bunch of stuff on that boat right?" 

„Exactly my sweet sister, so that's why we have to find a way to dive in and search the boat. But until then, we have to act completely normal, so there isn't any suspicion on us." 

„And how are we going to that?" I asked

„Kegger" Kie and Pope anwered at the same time.

...

Oh, I liked keggers, a bunch of booze, and some weed with the best people around. The boys got the keg of beer and Kie and I got cups and tap for the keg. Over time people started to show up, pogues, tourons and even some Kooks. Everyone was doing their thing. JJ was showing up and drinking, my brother was hitting on some Touron, Kie was just being Kie and Pope was trying to hit on some girl, but it looked like he had no luck. And me, I was with some random people, enjoying nice blunt.

At a certain point, Kook royalty showed up. And at the exact same moment, I knew that there is going to be some real shit tonight.

I was chillin' by the bonfire when Rafe Cameron approached me. „Oh, you are the clumsy waitress from the Wreck."

„Oh, and you are the annoying guy with no manners." I responded, and by the look on his face, he didn't see that coming. „Yeah, that's right. I'm not in a job anymore so I can talk back." I smiled straight into his face.