Chapter 47: Orochimaru vs Kato Dan

Kazuki Hyuga, who defeated Renji Uchiha, was feeling extremely uncomfortable. He reluctantly made his way back with the assistance of his clan members.

Fire Style: Fire Extinguishing Technique, indeed a powerful fire release ninjutsu, still injured Kazuki despite his efforts. The fire attribute Chakra had invaded his body, causing intolerable scorching sensations in his meridians and internal organs. Now, he feared that anyone could defeat him easily.

"Quick, heal him!" The leading ninja from the Hyuga clan was extremely anxious, desperately urging the white-coated Hyuga medical ninjas.

The medical ninja was also sweating profusely, using Hyuga's unique gentle chakra to restore Kazuki's disordered body.

"I'm afraid the burnt meridians cannot be fully healed in a short period. This poses a serious threat to his use of gentle fist. It will take at least three or four hours for him to be able to fight normally!" The medical ninja sounded desperate and helpless.

"Really?" Elder Hyuga stared gloomily at the Uchiha clan's location. The crowd was in chaos, and Uchiha Renji seemed to be carried away.

"I'm glad to see that your kid is faring worse than my grandson!" Elder Hyuga secretly chuckled, finding amusement in Kazuki's ability to defeat the best talents of the Uchiha generation head-on. Even if it stopped there, this year's Chunin exam would be a huge advantage for them.

"Ahem, Grandpa, I can still get up and fight!" Kazuki's superficial injuries were healed, but he couldn't muster any strength in his body. Using chakra caused a burning pain.

"Kazuki, don't force it. Your well-being comes first, the competition is second priority." The smile on Elder Hyuga's face gradually turned wily.

"...cough!" That's not what you said when you trained me to deal with the Uchiha!

"Both of them are truly spirited," Tobirama sighed silently. Numerous talents were withering, and the village was lacking suitable successors. Even though Tobirama was dedicated to the village, the weakness of future generations posed a hidden danger.

"Why sigh, Tsunade? Tsunade is excellent too!" Tsushima, with white hair and bangs, comforted him. He wasn't wearing a mask that day.

"Yeah," Tobirama replied with a content smile.

"The next match, Senju Tsunade vs. Uchiha Hiyan!"

"It's your turn again."

"Show us a good match!"

"I will win!"

Uchiha Hiyan was also a ninjutsu talent.

The Chunin exam showcased the power and horror of secret ninjutsu, whether it was the mind control of the Yamanaka clan, Nara's shadow binding, or even Kato Dan's soul secret art. Surprisingly, the Uchiha clan, known for their genjutsu prowess, did not produce an genjutsu genius. It was somewhat absurd!

"Uchiha Hiyan, your journey ends here!" Tsunade cracked her fingers, getting into a competitive mindset.

At the beginning of the match, Hiyan tested Tsunade with standard shuriken and simple fire techniques, combining them to attack.

Tsunade charged forward, immediately countering with the Water Escape: Water Formation Wall. A large cloud of smoke rose, obscuring their sight.

"Tsunade's chakra hasn't weakened," Hiyan's two tomoe sharingan seemed to see through the fog and sense Tsunade's condition, quickly forming hand seals.

"Earth Style: Mud Golem!"

"Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!"

Hiyan quickly used two ninjutsu in succession, creating a massive mud golem that combined with the flame from the fireball, producing a powerful lava-like effect, significantly increasing the power!