Chapter 8 : New Mission

Sarutobi has been very busy recently, and the friction in the ninja world has intensified. The outbreak of a war probably only takes time and a fuse, but now everyone is still secretly deploying, detecting each other, and the direct battles are only the soldiers of the small countries dominated by the big countries and some people who are not in the mainstream. It's just a small ninja village.

I have to say that Sarutobi is a good teacher. He even takes time to teach Ninjutsu when he is busy.

"This is the seal and basic essentials of the shadow clone technique. This technique was developed by the second-generation Hokage himself. You can't teach it to others privately!"

Two identical Sarutobi stood in front of the three of them, and Jiraiya was also stunned. It was this technique that beat him up last time!

Tsunade's face was flat, Orochimaru guessed that she might have learned it long ago.

"This technique will divide your chakra equally, you must use it with caution!" Sarutobi glanced at the expressionless Orochimaru and Tsunade, pondered for a moment, and then said: "There are more powerful ones on top of this. The technique of multiple shadow clone, it's requirement is relatively high, and you will kill yourself if you are not careful."

Sarutobi uses hand seals again, this time with five Sarutobi.

"Each destroyed clone will transmit information to itself, including the memory of the injury."

"Oh, is that right?" Jiraiya suddenly became inexplicably excited, "Even if you get killed, can you transfer back what you see?!"

"Um...that's it." Sarutobi, who was also wretched deep in his heart, looked at Jiraiya, smiled at each other, and said nothing.

"What are you talking about?" Tsunade didn't respond at all.

"Teacher, if I use this ninjutsu to practice some moves, won't it be very fast?" Orochimaru naturally handed in the quick training method invented by Naruto.

"Huh?!" Sarutobi thought for a while, and his eyes lit up immediately, "Orochimaru, you are really a genius! As long as you have enough chakra, it is true in theory!"

Sarutobi was very excited, this method is indeed very useful for some powerful Jōnin, he took out a scroll and said: "These are some relatively basic ninjutsu, you have to learn it carefully, and you can't show it to others! Teacher have something else to do, you all practice hard!" After saying that, he was ready to leave.

"Wait a minute, Sarutobi-sensei." Orochimaru said hurriedly.

"What's up?"

"Teacher Sarutobi, the shuriken shadow clone technique you used last time should also be a similar, can you teach us a little?"

Orochimaru, who showed pure curiosity, had other plans.

Sarutobi looked at Orochimaru's eyes thirsting for knowledge, and finally agreed, "If you have mastered the shadow clone technique, this technique will not be difficult." Then he started to demonstrate.

Orochimaru looked at it carefully, and his powerful mental power allowed him to master the trick very quickly.

The essence of this technique is to inject the power of the shadow clone into the shuriken. At the same time, it also combines the skills of the transformation technique. It is unexpected and does not consume much chakra, but it is more difficult to resist this technique, and it can be a good techniue to test opponent's strength.

After Sarutobi left, Orochimaru and Tsunade both began to practice, and Jiraiya said with disdain, "Isn't it the shuriken throwing technique, it's not as good as my hair technique!"