Chapter 10 : Mission Completed

Jiraiya gazed at the formidable ninja standing before him with a gleam in his eyes. He swiftly formed a hand seal and exclaimed, "Behold the monstrous ninja technique, Hair Needle !"

Jiraiya's hair hardened and sharpened like metal, transforming into a massive, white tail that swept through the air!

"Curses!" The ninja despised being called ugly, yet she had to evade Jiraiya's attack.

"Feel the might of my fist!" Tsunade, enveloped in a vibrant aura resembling a rainbow, launched a powerful assault.

The female ninja wielded two sharp blades, seeking every opportunity to strike Tsunade like a sinister spider. However, Tsunade's punches were so potent that the female ninja couldn't afford to get hit!

The two engaged in a fierce back-and-forth, yet strangely, there was no direct contact. Jiraiya grew increasingly restless, but recognizing his own physical limitations, he hesitated to intervene in their lightning-fast battle.

The female ninja, driven by malice, spewed a stream of profanities from her mouth. Tsunade had never heard such vulgarities before. Enraged, she clenched her teeth, inadvertently severing a strand of her hair.

Just as the female ninja was about to press her advantage, Jiraiya finally cried out, "Tsunade!"

Tsunade understood the cue and unleashed her chakra beneath her feet, instantly creating distance between them.

Meanwhile, Jiraiya executed a thousand hair needle strikes.

Caught off guard, the female ninja was pierced by the needles, blood oozing from her wounds. She let out a scream as one of her eyes was impaled!

Tsunade's eyes revealed a hint of empathy, but eventually, she channeled her chakra into her hand and delivered a devastating blow to the ninja's abdomen with a single punch!

With a splutter, the female ninja spat out a mouthful of blood and was hurled a considerable distance away!

Meanwhile, Orochimaru and the armored man were locked in a fierce, high-stakes battle.

Orochimaru continuously unleashed a barrage of concealed snake strikes at the armored man. However, the armored man, in his current state, fought desperately. His arcing blade effortlessly cleaved through numerous snakes, while those that made contact were swiftly electrocuted. The ground was strewn with lifeless serpents.

Moving at high speed, the armored man closed in on Orochimaru, his colossal sword seemingly capable of cutting through anything. He was determined to sever Orochimaru head.

Nevertheless, the armored man's breath and chakra rapidly waned, and his countenance darkened, evidence that the medicine he had ingested exacted a heavy toll, even his life.

Unperturbed, Orochimaru calmly formed a hand seal. "Wind Escape, Blade of Wind!"

A gusty blade sliced through the air, colliding with the armored man's massive sword. The armored man appeared as if clad in thunder and lightning armor, trembling from the close-range impact.

Yet, Orochimaru was already close enough!

"You think this is the end?" However, the "Orochimaru" who had been severed into two transformed into four or five two-meter-long pythons. Roaring fiercely, they entwined the armored man!

This was Orochimaru Snake Double!

"Curses!" The armored man strained to break free, but the snakes possessed not only strength but also an incredible grip. Even when electrocuted, they remained unfazed, only coiling tighter and tighter!