Chapter 40: Afterwards

Looking at the green chakra on Orochimaru's palm, Tobirama was truly shocked. He felt a vibrant aura, and the cells in his body seemed to become active.

Genius! This kid is definitely a genius! Tobirama looked at Orochimaru and began to change his mind about him.

"How did you come up with this ninjutsu?" Speaking of ninjutsu, Tobirama finally showed emotions in his words. At this moment, it seemed that he was no longer a high-ranking Hokage, but a research enthusiast.

"I mainly rely on precise control, so that medical chakra can stimulate cell division more..." When it comes to the professional field, Orochimaru also began to explain.

"Okay, very good!" Tobirama looked at Orochimaru with fiery eyes. Although this technique was difficult to master, it was definitely quite practical on the battlefield. Tobirama, who had fought for many years, understood its value.

It's a pity that it's still far from the medical ninjutsu of my elder brother, Hashirama. Thinking of Hashirama, Tobirama fell silent.

"When you join Anbu, I can directly let you lead a team." Tobirama appropriately showed goodwill to this "genius."

"Thank you, Lord Tobirama, for the opportunity." Orochimaru squeezed out a smile, "But Lord Tobirama, apart from handing over this technique to Konoha, I hope its inventor can be Tsunade!"

"Oh?!" Tobirama smiled meaningfully, "Why?"

"I think Tsunade can master this technique well and carry it forward, and I want to keep a low profile and continue to do some research if conditions permit." Orochimaru said with a wry smile.

This was originally Tsunade's skill. Later everyone knew it so well, and Orochimaru felt a little embarrassed. After making such a big commotion, thinking about entering the medical field, I guess I can only gain Tobirama's support, which not only reflects my own value, but also makes Tobirama owe me a favor.

Knowledge changes destiny, and technology changes life, right?!

As for other reasons...

"Yes." Tobirama patted Orochimaru on the shoulder. This technique is indeed very useful to Tsunade. With this technique, she can better establish prestige in the medical field and establish her authority in the future!

The two clever individuals looked at each other and smiled.

........

"Shocked! There was an explosion at Konoha Hospital, and Uchiha took responsibility for the incident..."

"The genius Tsunade of the Senju clan created a super medical ninjutsu, and it is said that the level has reached A-level..."

Orochimaru walked aimlessly on the street, looking at the bustling crowd, contemplating the future direction.

This time, the Uchiha clan was completely defeated, and their already bad reputation in the hearts of the villagers plummeted again. In the future, the Uchiha may not come back to trouble him for a long time. At most, they will make some secret maneuvers, but I doubt they will have the opportunity for a few years.

Although he joined Anbu, once Tobirama died, he still had to uproot his connections for future development. After all, Danzo has more resources, and there is no lower limit!

During this period of time, let's go with the flow. Second Ninja War is not my stage. As I get older, I will reach the movie level sooner or later, and then...

"Hey! Orochimaru!"

"Ah—!" Orochimaru's heart trembled in fright, feeling as if he had been hit on the shoulder by a bear, and looked back—