Untitled Part 25

A battle between Chunin and Jonin, the outcome is certain.

In the clash between two fighters, one possessing Chunin strength and the other Jonin strength, only one result emerged: crushing defeat!

Having vanquished Kaguya Hiro and absorbed all his powers, I now possess unparalleled spiritual energy, chakra, and my own potent ninjutsu. How can any Chunin hope to challenge me now?

Orochimaru retracted all his snakes and calmly gazed at Hatake Sakumo amidst the crowd's exclamations, jeers, and applause, showing respect for a worthy adversary.

Although Hatake Sakumo was defeated, the fighting spirit on his indifferent face burned even brighter.

"Orochimaru, I admit my loss today, but I won't give up. One day, I'll cut off all your snakes with these white fang of mine," vowed Hatake Sakumo, his determination unwavering.

Can you only say that it's Konoha's shame? Orochimaru smiled indifferently.

"It's a shame I am not the Orochimaru you think I am. One day, when I rise to the top, where will you be?" Orochimaru's confidence and ambition, as a reincarnated Orochimaru, surged and emanated from him—a dark, deep, and unmatched aura.

"I won't give you that chance," Orochimaru said, evilly licking his teeth.

"Humph!" Danzo coldly snorted and impatiently led his students away, feeling shame and anger.

"Let's go, Teacher!" Jiraiya quickly followed, fearing any further disturbances.

Dan Kato silently gazed at Tsunade for a while before leaving.

"Humph! A little pretty boy." Tsunade wasn't buying it, given her relationship with Danzo.

Hiruko looked at the radiant Orochimaru with envy and jealousy. Finally, Orochimaru approached him and said, "Hiruko, if you're interested, you can come find me at the medical class."

"Really?"

"Of course!" Orochimaru replied with a meaningful smile.

"Let's go!" Danzo couldn't bear the embarrassment anymore, with his disciples becoming increasingly unruly, especially the Hatake boy, who went his own way, even disregarding his own teacher's orders.

"True, only with great power can we solve any problems," Danzo's shadowy figure gradually faded into the darkest shadows.

After parting ways with Danzo and his group, Orochimaru and his friends happily went to enjoy some legendary barbecue.

"Oh, isn't this Sarutobi-sama! Please, come in! I've reserved a table for you!" The restaurant owner greeted Sarutobi with great respect.

As a respected figure in the village, Sarutobi naturally received the most honorable treatment.

The restaurant's Japanese-style ambiance with screens and tatami mats, adorned with waitresses in elegant attire, exuded a beautiful and sophisticated atmosphere. Diners chatted away while enjoying the delicious food, creating a warm and joyous scene.

"Delicious! More, please!" Jiraiya got carried away with eating, his tongue burning.

"Orochimaru, why are you being so polite today? Can't you just eat like a pig?" Tsunade reclined lazily on the sofa, sipping juice.

"Everyone has been well-behaved lately, let's enjoy the feast!" Sarutobi, no longer the stern old man, displayed a proud and content demeanor.

"How can I eat that much!" Orochimaru shook his head with a hint of frustration. He only needed to devour Kaguya clan's abilities to gain evolve himself.

Seeing everyone so happy, Orochimaru's usually cold heart warmed up. He had no family, and his teachers and teammates were his closest friends.

Just as a drowning person clings to the last straw, a person in the dark will yearn for warmth.

But the world's workings are rarely in our favor, and there are always cracks somewhere.

Will he be forced to betray in the future? Will master and disciple become adversaries?

With these thoughts swirling in his mind, Orochimaru found himself sitting alone in a corner, singing a song from his past life:

"Yesterday's gone and won't return, oh yeah~

Happiness is more valuable than anything else,

The water spilled can't be retrieved, oh yeah~

When peach blossoms wither, roses will bloom..."

His hoarse, magnetic voice filled the air, and the once-bustling restaurant suddenly quieted. Many people gazed silently at Sarutobi's booth.

Tsunade covered her mouth, amazed.

Jiraiya looked thoughtful.

Sarutobi set down his wine glass and remained silent.

After the song ended, faint sighs seemed to echo from every corner of the restaurant.

"Orochimaru, you're quite the artist!" Jiraiya sighed.

"I really want to pry open your head and see what's inside," Tsunade added, in agreement.

Sarutobi patted Orochimaru on the shoulder, "Orochimaru, you seem troubled. But work hard in the medical class and don't let down the Seventh Division."

"Understood, sensei."

The next day, at Konoha Hospital...

Tsunade confidently led Orochimaru to the medical class's office, and a group of medical ninjas couldn't refuse her insistence.

"Auntie Koharu! I'm reporting for duty!" Tsunade beamed proudly at the entrance, with Orochimaru by her side, looking like they were about to take off.

"Don't worry, Orochimaru, stick with me, and your medical ninjutsu will improve by leaps and bounds!" Tsunade assured him with an air of authority.

Orochimaru was a little speechless.

"It's Princess Tsunade. I'll arrange for the best medical instructor to teach you immediately." Koharu's face showed a hint of bitterness, but she ignored Orochimaru.

"Ahem!" Orochimaru coughed to remind her of his presence.

"You're Orochimaru, someone will teach you." Koharu looked cold, but Orochimaru didn't mind. With Orochimaru's capabilities, give him a test tube, and he can create a Yamato. Give him a research room, and he can revolutionize the entire ninja world. Does he need to care about who's teaching him?

Orochimaru only needs enough medical supplies and research materials. The teacher's identity is inconsequential.

"Aunt Koharu, we'll go together!" Tsunade insisted.

"This..." Koharu's face turned a little sour.

"Orochimaru, let's go!" Tsunade grabbed her "little brother" and hurried away.

"Humph!" Koharu's expression darkened. She knew that Tobirama had sent Tsunade to the medical class to undermine her authority, and He simply couldn't trust her. Moreover, Orochimaru had humiliated Danzo earlier, putting himself at odds with her since their clans had joined forces.

"What kind of reputation can a pampered lady like her make? And that Orochimaru is just a raccoon dog!" Koharu grumbled as she left. Little did she know that a surprise would soon be waiting for her...

After venting her frustrations, Koharu left angrily, but little did she know that her face would be slapped with a "snack" in the near future...