Chapter 15

Ivan's POV
I strip down . Hazel's eyes bulge out looking at my raging hard cock . Now it's the thing I am proud of though I have been celibate for two years and now I can't hold back anymore .

"On fours now " I order grabbing my cock and pumping it in a slow motion .
Hazel turns on her fours looking at me with anticipation. I take the position behind her . Grabbing her hips and pounding into her in one go. Hazel moans out loud while I curse silently loving the feel of her hot wet pussy surrounding my cock . It feels so heavenly that I pause for a while until Hazel starts wiggling her ass desperately . Earning a chuckle from me .

" Looks like someone is in need ." I say slapping her ass .

"Ahh . Ivan do it . " Hazel orders . Now here is the thing I don't like being ordered around in the bedroom . I slowly starts moving my cock , hearing  distress in her needy voice . Teasing her some more. I pull on her hair craning her neck . Then wisper in her ear.

"Here's the deal, Sunshine.  I don't like being ordered . If you want it . You beg for it . Got it ? "  Her lips become a thin line . Her eyes showing her struggle to accept my dominance . I tug on her hair roughly .
" I need answers , Sunshine ." Again drawing my length painfully slow inside her .

" Yes , sorry ." Satisfied with her answer I pat her head and ask .
"Now tell me what do you want , Sunshine ? "

" I want you pound into me , please."

"Good girl , such a fast learner . " Then I do exactly what she asked me to do . I pound into her like a madman .

" Do you like it , Sunshine hmm "

" Yes , Ivan . I want it more , please . "
I slap her ass and rub her clit . Her pussy starts squeezing my cock . She is really close to the climax .

" I- I-van , I am close . So close . "

" Go for it baby ."

" Nhhhh ahhhh ." With that her body gives out only her ass is in the air because I am holding her hips . I pull out and throw her one leg one my shoulder and thrust into her again . I can feel myself getting close . I won't cum until I wrench another orgasm out of her . I pound into her faster,  soon Hazel gets close to the climax and with few more thrust I empty myself inside her . I lay beside her . She looks at me with vulnerable eyes and there is something else in her eyes that I can't tell .
I grab her face and plant a light kiss on her . Then pick her up and take her to bathroom to clean her .